• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Too late for anything?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
There were many things I always wanted to do but I never got around to them and now it is too late to do them. I always wanted to do a lot of things like sports and drawing and then I realized that I had there were oppurtunities but I didn't have money at the time or I just didn't have the patience for it. I could have done a lot of things but now it is already too late for me and I cannot really do them anymore now that I am past that age. They say age is a number but I am not sure and it is ever too late for anything?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It depends on what you want to do. Drawing is a matter of learning and practice, and you never stop learning, regardless of age, so there's no good reason that it's too late to learn to draw, or really do anything. You just need to put in the effort to put aside the time to do it.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
it's never to late for anything, you could do some sports with a local group or with friends, you could do art as a hobby or take some lessons. it's never to late to do the things you want to do, and age is just a number, don't let it determine who you are, merely what society says is legal lol.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
You can learn anything at any time.

I decided to go acting this year because I always wanted to but didnt have the money when I was young and my folks didnt find it that important to spend money on. However now I can pay for it myself, so I will learn it, no matter what people tell me.

Same for surfing. Finally got the money, and I'll definetly become good at it, because I want to.

Will power, my friend. Should be stronger than anything.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Since when did it get too late. Your not that old and I can say that cause I am the same age. If I wanted to do one of the things your mentioned it is all about searching. I never knew you couldn't draw after you got to a certain age, such as 21. Your being whiny about nothing.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
There were many things I always wanted to do but I never got around to them and now it is too late to do them. I always wanted to do a lot of things like sports and drawing and then I realized that I had there were oppurtunities but I didn't have money at the time or I just didn't have the patience for it. I could have done a lot of things but now it is already too late for me and I cannot really do them anymore now that I am past that age. They say age is a number but I am not sure and it is ever too late for anything?

your dumb.
live life to the fullest.

you can never be to old for anything.

the way i see it, age is just a number.

:]

don't put yourself down because you're 21.

and about drawing. practice makes perfect.
It might take a little longer, but all you have to do is have patience.
Sports? at 21, You should be at your peak.

why are you whining?

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
your dumb.

ach

Ok, so twenty-one is a little late to start all of those things, but it doesn't mean you can't learn them. I mean for drawing, there are basic guidelines and techniques. Same with sports. You just have to figure them out and practice with them.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Nope, it's not too late. No one will judge you for doing something you're passionate about.

Go in with renewed enthusiasm, and with this hindsight, you'll profit more.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days

Well I always say it's never too late for anything. Have fun and live your life, like they say in that one movie;
life moves pretty fast, if you take your time, you might miss it or something like that... lol

:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back