• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too few accessory slots ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Hey I´ve just gotten ultima weapon and level hundred on everyone and all trinities and dalmations. Almost all magic arts and sealed the keyhole at 100 acer wood. I have also beaten kurt siza and phantom. Now what im stuck with, I have only 3 accessory slots? On them I use Crystal crown, Omega arts, and Master earring. I have 93 hp and 10 mp or something, and around 80-90 strength and defence on sora.

But this friend of mine... its like really wierd, he has the same things as me, exept he has 100 str and def, and 177 hp ??????? and 13 mp?????? And he got 8 freaking accessory slots???? I mean... how the.....

Can anyone enlight me here?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I think I have like 3 for my Easy Sora.

......Yup I only have 3....Donald has 2....and Goofy has 4....

My Export Sora already has 2 and he's on level 18.

So it may be what you picked in the beginning of the game.....or it's just like that.

Non-Existant One

Cetramarius said:
Hey I´ve just gotten ultima weapon and level hundred on everyone and all trinities and dalmations. Almost all magic arts and sealed the keyhole at 100 acer wood. I have also beaten kurt siza and phantom. Now what im stuck with, I have only 3 accessory slots? On them I use Crystal crown, Omega arts, and Master earring. I have 93 hp and 10 mp or something, and around 80-90 strength and defence on sora.

But this friend of mine... its like really wierd, he has the same things as me, exept he has 100 str and def, and 177 hp ??????? and 13 mp?????? And he got 8 freaking accessory slots???? I mean... how the.....

Can anyone enlight me here?

Everything you choose at the beginning of the game determines what you will get throughout the adventure. And it also determines how hostile the enemies will be and how your party members will act in battle. For example, If you chose to keep the sword you've just acknowledged that Soar's strength will level up the most. And if you gave up the rod your MP levels up the least. Since the shield was the only thing not chosen your defense levels up at a neutral rate. In other words it won't level up the most but it won't level up the least either.
Depending on what you chose when talking to wakka and the others when they ask you those questions about "what are you afriad of", "what do you value most" etc. that and the stuff you chose before that will determine how hostile the enemies are and how your party members will act in battle. You can also effect how your party members act in battle using the menu. In config. and or customize option.
All together it helps determine when you get stuff and at what level and all of the other explanations above.
This is why your friends stats is way different then yours.
One more thing you can raise your strength and other stats with those special items that you find throughout the game. AP up, STR up, etc.

Oathkeeper1313

I beat it on expert and only had 3 slots, sora is at lv 100 with 100 strength and defence. 8 slots, I think he used a gameshark or somthing

Well Im Level 100 all, sora has 4 slots, donald 3 and goofy around 5 ????

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
hmm, i chose sword and gave up shield. Now keeping in mind that def and str can be leveled up by those items, would it be wize to choose the rod then? to get max mp? which is 13? or shield which would give more hp? what would be the best choice to get the most ultimate save !!
like i said, that friend of mine has got 177 hp and 13 mp !

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Non-Existant One said:
Everything you choose at the beginning of the game determines what you will get throughout the adventure. And it also determines how hostile the enemies will be and how your party members will act in battle. For example, If you chose to keep the sword you've just acknowledged that Soar's strength will level up the most. And if you gave up the rod your MP levels up the least. Since the shield was the only thing not chosen your defense levels up at a neutral rate. In other words it won't level up the most but it won't level up the least either.
Depending on what you chose when talking to wakka and the others when they ask you those questions about "what are you afriad of", "what do you value most" etc. that and the stuff you chose before that will determine how hostile the enemies are and how your party members will act in battle. You can also effect how your party members act in battle using the menu. In config. and or customize option.
All together it helps determine when you get stuff and at what level and all of the other explanations above.
This is why your friends stats is way different then yours.
One more thing you can raise your strength and other stats with those special items that you find throughout the game. AP up, STR up, etc.

beat me to the punch

I totally agree with Neo .....

Well hopefully they put that in to mind when they were designing KH2

blobbity said:
hopefully...it would be helpful

Yeah that or theyve designed a totally new ability system that incorperates dark night and twilight... ive just been pondering about this and a few other threads have contributed to this idea

the_titan

i think the reason your friend got so many accesory sloughts is cuz he chose a certain item and gave up a certain item in the beginning of the game
i dont think he used cheats or a gameshark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back