• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tons of new KINGDOM HEARTS merchandise including a digital clock, stained glass keychains, and more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

[sub]Square Enix has revealed brand new merchandise for KINGDOM HEARTS fans to enjoy including a digital USB clock, stained glass keychains, a Shadow Heartless action doll, wall stickers, and phone cases.[/sub]

The digital USB clock is a beautifully designed crown with a mirrored surface and can play three different tunes: "Dearly Beloved" (14s), "Hand in Hand" (13s), and "Roxas" (24s). The KINGDOM HEARTS digital USB clock will cost 10,780 yen and release December 21st, 2019 in Japan.

The Shadow Heartless, Chirithy, and Meow Wow stained glass keychains are beautifuly casted in metal and pastel resin. The set of three keychains costs 4,180 yen and will release April 25th, 2020

This brand new Shadow action doll is soft and cuddly, but more importantly you can pose it any way you want! This Shadow action doll will release for 5,280 yen on April 25th, 2020.

These wall stickers feature artwork of Sora by series director Tetsuya Nomura with iconic quotes from the game and marketing materials. Each wall sticker costs 1,980 yen and will release December 7th, 2019

Sora (Crown)

Sora (Promise)

These four new KINGDOM HEARTS iPhone 7/8 phone cases are perfect to protect your phone from any cracks and scratches while also being stylish and sleek. Each case costs 3,278 yen and will release December 21st, 2019.

Silver

Monogram

Sora (Dive to Heart)

Sora (Crown)

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I guess I'm going to have to Face My Fears and Don't Think Twice about spending all my money to get these :'(

Back