• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

Lexeaus is overrated..the fool got beat by possessed Riku...all because he had BAD reflexes and was SLOW as hell!!!!

each org member and Jiminy Cricket>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lexeaus!

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Saïx;3996919 said:
The one wherein they're fighting Darkside in TT.
I couldnt see that one good but Xemnas was in last place. It was the player.

Doesn't Laxaeus attack surrounding enemies with his attacks or limits?
He has slow movements, but the attacks are powerful. :/ Plus with the other members attacking the enemies in one place, he is able to attack while the enemy is being attacked and before they move.
I think even though he moves slow the attacks are powerful and when he hits the ground it sends shockwaves.

I learn from you KBL
You learn from the best.
*KBL*
Besides Lexaeus moves to slow to catch anyone. A Kung-Fu turtle can beat him. *Ninja Turtle*

Lolita

Dear You
Lmfao Ninja Turtle.
I wouldn't be surprised if that happens, KBL. Laxaeus strength + weight + heavy sword= BIG ATTACK? 8D

Xango99;
Lmfao. That's nice?
Jiminy Cricket lmfao.

FreezePrideIV

I'm sure if Lexaeus were prettier he would be getting a lot more love. Why can't you all just accept Lexaeus for who he is? He's a good person on the inside!! LEAVE LEXAEUS ALOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!

keybladelegacy

Website
jiminy cricket has nothing on lexaeus.
He's like an ear wig. He can crawl in his ear and drive him crazy.
And if Lexaeus touch pinocchio then its on.

AVT101 said:
Lmfao Ninja Turtle.
:tongue:

FreezePrideIV said:
LEAVE LEXAEUS ALOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!
I can talk about Vexen. JK.

VLexaeus

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm sure if Lexaeus were prettier he would be getting a lot more love. Why can't you all just accept Lexaeus for who he is? He's a good person on the inside!! LEAVE LEXAEUS ALOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!

*nods with sad face*
exactly, he is the best.

Yeah but still..a BOOK!!!seriously.Why couldn they give him another weapon??in kh com he seemed to have power over illusions and that kinda stuff.

he still does, he just has a book for casting such illusions and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreezePrideIV

what about zexion??I was anxious to see his gameplay,but now that i saw it.Im dissapointed

I was a little disappointed at first, but then I realized that Zexion smacking the shit out of things with a book is the funniest thing in the world. He be learnin' dem ignant Heartless an edumacation, yo.

Edit: VLexaeus, there's an edit button on every post you make that lets you change the content of your post. You can't delete posts until you have a certain amount, but if you doublepost you can always just move the contents of one post to another and kindly ask a moderator to delete the extra one.

keybladelegacy

Website
i don't know how to merge them... D:
You dont have too just remember to edit next time.

I was a little disappointed at first, but then I realized that Zexion smacking the shit out of things with a book is the funniest thing in the world. He be learnin' dem ignant Heartless an edumacation, yo.
Strategy dont like that. Speed and Power is what you need. Saix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back