• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Vexen, Saix is where its at. Dont get me started with Mickey.

Whats going on with KH noone playing it for the stories. Just spoiling themselves.
Just because we watch the story online doesn't mean anything.....I will still play it for the story because that is nothing like experiencing it yourself.......And the same goes for gameplay, definitley seeing it is one thing and doing are COMPLETELY different things......I just can't ait anymore, honestly I am the kind of person who gets MORE excited when I am spoiled because then I want to experience it first hand instead of just hearing about it, and that applies to literally anything

Xango99

What the hell are you talking about Hershey???? I was trying to defend you and was trying to explain that the games graphics is VERY GOOD for the DS!!!! I was defending the game....so why are you attacking me? did you even read what I wrote????

I never said anything about them dumbing down graphics! That was the other guy! seriously, can you even read? you seems to be confusing me with someone elses words...

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Saix said:
"You can play Sora, hurr."
Might as well add everybody if they added Riku,donald, and goofy.

Just because we watch the story online doesn't mean anything.....
Yes it does. If you watch an episode before it is release. And you watch it again its not really new to you. You lose interest.

I will still play it for the story because that is nothing like experiencing it yourself.......
Experiencing for yourself is pretty much the gameplay.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'll play the game and view the cutscenes before spoiling anything, as I'm not able to understand much Japanese. At least I'll know that I've earned the right to view the trans'd versions. =O

Xango99

I will be leaving the kh forums from May 29, and will only come back to check out the intro movie and a few gameplay vids! I will try to avoid story and cutscene spoilers as much as I can till the NA game comes out! :)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I will be leaving the kh forums from May 29, and will only come back to check out the intro movie and a few gameplay vids! I will try to avoid story and cutscene spoilers as much as I can till the NA game comes out! :)

I'm leaving May 29 and won't be returning until my review is done. A long, long, arduous review..

FreezePrideIV

Vexen, Saix is where its at

Psh. Vexen > everyone. Saix is lucky to have him for a boyfriend.

I'm going to wait until it's released, too, as if I were to view it in Japanese I would have no idea what would be going on. Even if it were subtitled -- I don't know. There's just not quite the impact there is when you hear it in your own language.

Xango99

please..XIGBAR pwns ALL!!!! for the simple fact that he is a top fighter...controls SPACE to his advantage..teleports like nothing...does whatever he wants...has the balls to SPY on his own leader with no worries....and can still maintain being cool, despite being old.!!!

something that Vexen can never achieve!LOL

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Might as well add everybody if they added Riku,donald, and goofy.

Yes it does. If you watch an episode before it is release. And you watch it again its not really new to you. You lose interest.

Experiencing for yourself is pretty much the gameplay.
I understand what you are saying, but just because its not new doesn't mean I can;t play it for the story, the gameplay, and whatever else too.......I mean I still replay the othjer KH games ALL the time (literally) to see the stories again and I honestly do not really lose interest, maybe once in a while if somthing like new comes out or something, but othewise........But still I understand what you are saying all I am doing is at least saying I will stil lenjoy the story just fine after i spoil it :3

keybladelegacy

Website
You dont have to leave exactly just stay out of the spoiler section.

Saïx;3996855 said:
I'm leaving May 29 and won't be returning until my review is done. A long, long, arduous review..
I'll be waiting for the review.

Psh. Vexen < everyone including Mickey.
fix'd

please..Mickey pwns ALL!!!!
fix'd

EDIT:
Sora1915 said:
doesn't mean I can;t play it for the story,
True

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
please..XIGBAR pwns ALL!!!! for the simple fact that he is a top fighter...controls SPACE to his advantage..teleports like nothing...does whatever he wants...has the balls to SPY on his own leader with no worries....and can still maintain being cool, despite being old.!!!

Please. Xaldin can conjure a dragon from the wind itself. Not to mention his extreme speed, and he's able to jump so fast and high he might as well have been teleporting.

FreezePrideIV

Yeah, but Vexen can turn into a Gundam. The only other person that can turn into a Gundam is Namine, and she's not playable. Also, Vexen is in a punk rock band. Granted, Xigbar is pretty awesome though. Maybe third, after Vexen and Saix.

Also, keybladelegacy, you seem to have gotten your greater than and less than signs mixed up. gb2thirdgrademath.

I have to admit though, Xaldin looks boss as hell in the latest gameplay videos. He and Larxene both look fun as hell to play. Heck, they all do -- although I'm somewhat slightly disappointed that Demyx suddenly turned into El Kabong. Similarly disappointed with Zexion's weapon, although it is amusing as hell to watch him smack the shit out of things with books.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Xaldin > all.

Don't believe me? Watch the Xemnas gameplay on HS and watch his combo. He flails his spears around like a whip and finishes up the combo by dispersing them. 100% pure win.

keybladelegacy

Website
Also, keybladelegacy, you seem to have gotten your greater than and less than signs mixed up. gb2thirdgrademath.
You wrote it. It does say quote by FreeezePrideIV.

VLexaeus said:
Lexaeus could pound them all in the head with his tomahawk.
A fat guy that if you wave a chili dog in his face he'll bite your hand off.
But seriously him and his slow movements cant touch anybody.

Saix said:
Xaldin < Mickey.
fixd

Xango99

which vid is it exactly? there are many vids and the quality is not that good..

Lolita

Dear You
Doesn't Laxaeus attack surrounding enemies with his attacks or limits?
He has slow movements, but the attacks are powerful. :/ Plus with the other members attacking the enemies in one place, he is able to attack while the enemy is being attacked and before they move.

FreezePrideIV;
Why is all you're posting is "fix'd" to Keybladelegacy's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back