• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
According to my GameStop, it'll be available for pre-order pick-up (and general sale) on Wednesday. =/
Although if Square is releasing any sort of trailer, and is planning on releasing it at 'launch date', it'll probably be tomorrow. At least we have that to look forward to.
I'm really looking forward to it. =)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i still feel like crying when i think about how everyone will be playing it when it first comes out, but i inevitably must wait till the 25th *sighs*

Max

Staff member
Awards
so is it impossible to get those special cards unless its preordered or ebay?

pokemaniactim

Just called my GS... They said the game was shipped today...So I'm going to get it tomorrow. :3

Max

Staff member
Awards
no, our gamestop usually comes up short. well, maybe i'll find them somewhere then, all thats really important to me is the game itself. anyone heard bout the special ending?

Max

Staff member
Awards
I just didnt know if maybe they added a 358/2 days or bbs secret ending or something. probably not, but i was jus wonderin.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I just didnt know if maybe they added a 358/2 days or bbs secret ending or something. probably not, but i was jus wonderin.

To my knowledge, there's nothing new in this version from the Japanese release other than English voice acting/speech bubble and menu translations. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back