• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Maybe some gamestops are quicker than others. lol. Mine got it on Friday, they told me that they got it early because some of the family members from the people that work there, wanted to see the game, and they told me that the game has been done for the past 2 weeks, he also said to me that the trailer is being worked on right now for gamestop site. So possibly we might see the trailer tommorow

i dont know how long my gamestop has had it, i just know they told me they already have it now. I wish i could see the trailer tomorrow, but i dont have internet, im at the library now, ana i have school tomorrow.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well my gamestop actually had a KH party yesterday, and I was invited, because my best friend works there, and they had KH cookies, KH meals, and they actually showed there gamestop trailer which looked alright, they didn't have any cutscenes for it, all they had where some of the battles, and we got to hear Sora attacking the heartless. Now it happened so quick I didn't really hear his voice but from what other people said, his voice is a mixture of his KH2 and KH1 voice.

I was actually going to make a interview with me and my gamestop friend about the party, and everything, but I just don't have the time, we were actually going to talk about the party, and show the gamestop trailer that they had.

SORRY I REALLY WANNA DO THIS INTERVIEW BUT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE TO WORK TODAY. I feel so bad.

Max

Staff member
Awards
cool! our gamestop only has party's for gears of war and madden and stuff, never rpg's or anything worthwhile...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well actually my gamestop has partys only for Sqaure Enix. its weird and all, but I usually only go if its a game that I really like.

Max

Staff member
Awards
i wish i had your gamestop, cause mainly what i play is squae enix, lol

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I know I'm so excited for tommorow, I just can't wait for the game to come out. That trailer made me jump in side :)

Max

Staff member
Awards
this game is gonna be great!!! ive always loved chain of memories!

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
this game is gonna be great!!! ive always loved chain of memories!
I never real Fond to the GBA one, Because I got all the way up to Last Riku, and I almost beat him, and My Game got deteled, and I was like F**K that, I'm not going to do ALL of that OVER again. haha But I got the Final Mix+ With RECoM, and I loved it, and Now... im getting this!! SOO COOL! =]

Max

Staff member
Awards
I never real Fond to the GBA one, Because I got all the way up to Last Riku, and I almost beat him, and My Game got deteled, and I was like F**K that, I'm not going to do ALL of that OVER again. haha But I got the Final Mix+ With RECoM, and I loved it, and Now... im getting this!! SOO COOL! =]

lol, i understand your frustation, but same thing happened to me before final axel fight, and afetr bout a month, i restarted and beat it

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
lol, i understand your frustation, but same thing happened to me before final axel fight, and afetr bout a month, i restarted and beat it
I beat ReCoM standard cause I dont understand Japanese, when i get ReCoM in NA version im gonna start Proud. and My Jap ReCoM im at lvl 72 for Sora... TAKES FOR EVER. Yah on the GBA one im lvl 99 with Sora, and Lvl 70 something with Riku, and On ReCoM for Riku lvl 40(ANSEM WAS A PAIN AT LVL 36). But just YES ReCoM gonna be fun in english I know!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
The Trailer?????????????????????????????????????????????? WHAAA?

yes didn't you read below I attended a gamestop party and they had a gamestop trailer for it, but it wasn't anything special it was just battles for certain boss's like Hades, The first Heartless boss, and the Parasite Heartless.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I beat ReCoM standard cause I dont understand Japanese, when i get ReCoM in NA version im gonna start Proud. and My Jap ReCoM im at lvl 72 for Sora... TAKES FOR EVER. Yah on the GBA one im lvl 99 with Sora, and Lvl 70 something with Riku, and On ReCoM for Riku lvl 40(ANSEM WAS A PAIN AT LVL 36). But just YES ReCoM gonna be fun in english I know!

I hope its hard, im gonna play it at the hardest difficulty from the start because kh2 pissed me off with proud mode, purely because it still held 0 challenge for me.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Oh. was there any voices?

Oh IGN rated it 8.4/10 overall.

thats awesoem to hear, and yes there was battle voice, I wasn't paying attention alot, but what my friend said he is a mixture of KH2, and KH1.

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
im excited. this is my first preordered game since i never really was interested in console gaming until a couple months ago.

Knowing gamestop, the game might be available on wednesday or thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back