• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tom Waits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I once read a quote that said, and I'm paraphrasing slightly, "No matter who you are, no matter how successful you are, no matter how many screaming fans you have sucking your dick on a nightly basis, no matter how many grammies you win, no matter how much radio airplay you get, no matter how inventive, ingenuitive, and ground-shaking you are, you will never be as good as Tom Waits."

They could not be more correct.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Tom Waits takes himself too seriously irl and charges ridiculous prices for concert tickets.

Still he sounds like a whisky drenched blues singer who was thrown out of a cadillac at 4am and walked into a bar, picking a fight with a midget and a bearded women and later running a voodoo shop with them in Hong Kong. COOL.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
He's actually apparently quite the jokester in real life. I think he does anything BUT take himself too seriously. Ehh, when you reach his level of success, expensive ticket prices are to be expected, so whatever.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
False, swordfishtrombones or Blood Money. I just got the Orphans three disc set, and that's pretty incredible too.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
well swordfishtrombones is sort of battling it out with Rain Dogs for me... Haven't heard Blood Money.

I'm going to make a Neil Young thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back