• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon. Advanced Warfighter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Before we start, I <3 shooters m'kay? Anywhooo

Has anyone actually bought this game? I just bought it because I thought it looked cool, even though I hated the last Ghost Recon (Forgot what it was called). I think its a good game, specially if your looking for a new shooter. I'm just playing the campaign first, then off to online play for a bit maybe.

--Thoughts, opinions on this?

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Ive seen it on Xplay... very good, UI look complicated but cool! You also get XM29s! OICW KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

If I (ever) get a 360, this might be the first title I buy.

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
Advanced Warfighter is an amazing game...on the Xbox 360. On the Xbox, it's pretty boring and is simply for multiplayer. On the 360 it's probably one of the best games available. It really is Advancred from the old boring games it used to be. It really doens't have many problems either.

Overall I'd give it a 9/10 if we're talking number scores.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Hey, remember when Ghost Recon was on the PC and used to be all about strategy and planning? Those were the good old days. Now it's been ground down and stupified as just another FPS with Tom Clancy's name on it.

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
Square Ninja said:
Hey, remember when Ghost Recon was on the PC and used to be all about strategy and planning? Those were the good old days. Now it's been ground down and stupified as just another FPS with Tom Clancy's name on it.
Well it was really bad for a while. I'd say the 360 AW game is all it has for a while. The Xbox version sure is more suckage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back