• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Toei, Disney and Marvel team up for an Avengers anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers Anime Made by Toei - News - Anime News Network
2013-10-23-151440.jpg

Interesting. They said in the ANN article they're aiming for the digimon/dragon ball/one piece demographic.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Interesting. They said in the ANN article they're aiming for the digimon/dragon ball/one piece demographic.

But One Piece's readership is all over the place.

How many young readers remember Dragonball?

This looks pretty terrible regardless.

But then again it's a Marvel animation, come to expect it lately really.

Gram

Banned
Awards
*see's kids in background, digimon music plays off in head*

Kaijuguy19

Was about to do a thread about the anime but stumbled about this instead.

Anyway I've watched all of the episodes in the series and I gotta say it turned out a lot better then I was expecting. They've done an amazing job doing anime versions of the Avengers and other Marvel characters yet are still the same characters we know from Marvel. Also the kids are actually well written with some good character development too. Did anyone else see the anime as well? Because if you're not satisfied with how the Avengers Assemble series is doing on Disney XD yet still want an Avengers series that's well made like Earth's Mightest Heroes then give this anime a go.

Also it has a cool intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0R9u1sVSwg

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
This actually looks interesting, though I'm kinda bummed the only Avenger female lead is Wasp. The kid plot definitely sounds odd on paper, but I think it could work pretty well. I'll need to check out the first episode.

Kaijuguy19

This actually looks interesting, though I'm kinda bummed the only Avenger female lead is Wasp. The kid plot definitely sounds odd on paper, but I think it could work pretty well. I'll need to check out the first episode.

Yeah it would be awesome to have more female Avengers on the main team even though other Marvel female characters show up later on but still I'm happy that Wasp is part of the team since she's not getting a lot of attention from Marvel lately and to be honest she's among my reasons for checking out the anime in the first place because of how much I love her character in the EMH series.

As for the kids they do start out looking like typical kid characters from anime but we do find more more about them later on and they do grow as well. They've grown on me since seeing the series. If you're able to get the chance to check out the anime then be sure to do so.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So is this better than those shitty x-men, iron man and wolverine animes? Maybe they weren't shitty per se, but I couldn't get into it. This looks like digimon meets avengers so it might be okay.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
So is this better than those shitty x-men, iron man and wolverine animes? Maybe they weren't shitty per se, but I couldn't get into it. This looks like digimon meets avengers so it might be okay.

It's better IMO. It's not fantastic, but I enjoyed it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Okay good to know, I might have to check this out down the road.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Better than being official dubbed *coughavengersassemblecough*

Kaijuguy19

So for those who have seen the anime or in the process watching it now what do you think about it so far and what do you like most about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back