• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Today's My Birthday!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Haku

<3
I know that even though this is my special day and all I just mainly wanted to thank everyone of my friends for being so kind to me, I never thought that I would have as many friends as I do now on these forums so thanks again everyone and I'm so glad to be celebrating my birthday with all of you. Also I wanted to thank all of the mods/admins for making this great site and allowing me to meet so many different people!

boo_shoe2000

Happy Birthday

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bcd5cdf390f070_main

Don't Lose Sight Of Your Light

A

Azanulbizare

Bizare wishes you a happy day of birth!

This reminds me of a riddle... Terribly easy, but fun.

How many birthdays does the average man have?

D

Deleted member 36435

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, answer to the riddle is, one.

D

diffusionX

happy birthday...but plz add me as a buddy and tell me were to get all these cool gamer pics...and naruto there so cool!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Well Sweet Niblets! >_<;
Happy Birthday, Haku! xDD Your like my newest KHI Bud! ^^; Hope your day is filled with awesomeness, and I hope you get awesome prezunts! @.@

SORA RULEZ!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have an awesome day and that every wish you want comes true!

Back