• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To you my dearest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
To You My Dearest

Such beauty is there in thou so fair. Has my heart ever loved a love before this moment?
The world I give to thee if it was I who hold such a prize.
I fear the only thing I might give to the beauty so perfect is the heart of a silly child.
The grace in how thee moves holds such finesse that it moves me to tears.
One who’s voice could sing the graces of the gods to sleep.
Thee who holds herself tall above the wickedness of the devil’s words.
Oh how you are so divine with every action and who’s eyes to not smolder with love nor hate but grace humanity with devoted affection to all.
Oh how shall I swear my love to thee?
By the moon?
Nay the moon is too ever changing.
By the Sun?
Nay for it shall look different next morrow.
By the first father himself I shall swear my love to thee.
Graceful angel give me the gift of your smile.
How can I see you with such mortal eyes when you are so clearly blessed?
Oh a thousand deaths are nothing compared to one day with out my love.
To you my dearest.

Just my feelings for a special girl in my life.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Wow, gay.

Hmm, how curious. You seem to have your terminology confused. Unless of course you are using the original term, which implies happiness. If that's the case, then I totally agree. (Besides, if you really want to bring that up, then kindly do it elsewhere, like the discussion thread. Trust me, if you know my stand on this, than it should mean that much more for this to come from me).

Anyway, that was actually quite lovely, Dantez. Not a lot of people can capture that style of poetry. Granted, certain parts seamed a bit cheesy, but overall it was very nicely written.

Good job!

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
This is a good and very poetic piece. I hope the girl you're writing to gets it unless it's about her..and you'd like to keep that a secret.

Last edited:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
did you make that up? if so its really good. u should read it to her :thumbsup:

Yes I did make that poem up. The part about giving it to her is complicated. I've talked to her about my feelings and she likes me as a friend but not as a girl friend. Yes I am a girl and I wrote this poem for another girl. So I guess what Mail Man said about it being gay is true. ^_^

Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open for other women or men who catch my eye.
:wub:

Cicero

Visionary
It was a bit hard to identify myself myself with as the character because of the long sentences in the beginning, which killed the flow, but somewhere in the middle you made up for it. So nice work, I enjoyed it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back