• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To the people that think this trailer was the last of the reveals.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfshadow0118

The trailer that was released the other day isn't necessarily the final trailer. It's the trailer of the "Final Battle". So there may be more to come.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The Professional, all I ask you to do is tell me if these dumb kids are in KH3

43c35c4b09cf9b599315a86932cb5044.jpg

PM me or miss me

What, I thought Roxas was already confirmed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The trailer that was released the other day isn't necessarily the final trailer. It's the trailer of the "Final Battle". So there may be more to come.
It's only the "Final Battle" trailer in English. The Japanese version of the trailer is just called "Final Trailer" because that is probably the last trailer made by SEJP and any media made moving forward will be from SENA/SEEU.

wolfshadow0118

It's only the "Final Battle" trailer in English. The Japanese version of the trailer is just called "Final Trailer" because that is probably the last trailer made by SEJP and any media made moving forward will be from SENA/SEEU.

Still means there could be more in the near future.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Still means there could be more in the near future.
That is correct, but that doesn’t exactly correlate to big reveals. Japan seems done with their marketing, since it was only SENA that said it was the final trailer of 2018 while SEJP said it was their final trailer. I’m just not convinced Nomura would let SENA make any kind of big announcements in trailers that won’t be delivered to Japan as well.

Chilly-elder

Lol why is this guy spreading false rumors? What makes you think there is gonna be new reveals in the month to come? Why dont you tell us what to expect instead of fearing a topic with vague comments. Anyone could predict that something big is to come...
Why do people even believe him???

LostArtist

Awards
Lol why is this guy spreading false rumors? What makes you think there is gonna be new reveals in the month to come? Why dont you tell us what to expect instead of fearing a topic with vague comments. Anyone could predict that something big is to come...

Im not sure if anyone actually believes him, I think a lot of us are just having fun

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That is correct, but that doesn’t exactly correlate to big reveals. Japan seems done with their marketing, since it was only SENA that said it was the final trailer of 2018 while SEJP said it was their final trailer. I’m just not convinced Nomura would let SENA make any kind of big announcements in trailers that won’t be delivered to Japan as well.

That corresponds to big things like full trailers and similar stuff right?
Something like smaller reveals through magazine pages and i.e. Nomura or Yasue giving an interview at Jump Festa is still a possibility, no?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That corresponds to big things like full trailers and similar stuff right?
Something like smaller reveals through magazine pages and i.e. Nomura or Yasue giving an interview at Jump Festa is still a possibility, no?
It does. The trailers from Japan seem to be done. They don’t seem to be revealing worlds in magazines this time around either, and for something like FF, where Nomura knows people want it, shouldn’t be relegated to a magazine either.

Plus they haven’t done interviews in like half a year. I have no idea why they went silent on that front but it wouldn’t surprise me if the next interview came from the Ultimania.

TheProfessional

I'd love to know what false rumor you claim I am spreading.

Lovesponge

Awards
I don't think people really believe him :p

redcrown

Awards
Watch the casual last minute TV/Theater trailers reveal more of the plot and fate of characters than most of the longer heavily hyped debuted game con/award trailers.

Yes I'm still bitter about the Xbox one being only about the bread and butter Winnie the Pooh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back