To the people that think this trailer was the last of the reveals.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LostArtist

Awards
I've been ready, bring it on [FONT=&quot](ง •̀_•́)ง[/FONT]

ActingDude17

Awards
After the game releases TheProfessional is going to reveal that they're actually Nomura-san. I can feel it in my bones!

AangArrow

Awards
I'm ready to play the game by myself in 6 weeks from now of that what you meant.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
....you truly are not ready for what's about to go down in the coming month.
Aha! i had a feeling you were gonna show up eventually. you were right, none of us were ready for that trailer. what about Jump Festa? anything to expect from there?

TheProfessional

Awards
I'm ready to play the game by myself in 6 weeks from now of that what you meant.
........................No.

Aha! i had a feeling you were gonna show up eventually. you were right, none of us were ready for that trailer. what about Jump Festa? anything to expect from there?
Patience,.........is key.

Last edited by a moderator:

theshadowman

Awards
You know something. New Disney world that for some strange reason they’re not announcing through traditional means?

Awards
Unless there is some solid evidence, I don't see a need to make this thread. Was it stated there is something beyond this trailer (besides TV spots that are cut versions of this and others?)

I hope you are correct...and also kind of hope you're not, as I don't want any more spoilers and I am incapable of staying away from them, apparently. XD

Sdog

Awards
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Just when you think all hype has started to fade, a glimmer of hope shines through the dark.