• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To sum up, did KH3 have a bad history?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Just with all this negative, it seems to me that the majority did not like KH3.
Or is the plot not as bad as I think?
It's just that many people I talked to say that this is the worst game in the series.
But it also upsets me that many people after this ishra began to hate Aqua. ((

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

To most its either underwhelming or just meets their expectations rather than exceeding expectations.

So its a decent to good story but not great.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I mean, what matters is how you feel about it. This fandom has found a way to make every single game in the series sound like the Worst Thing Ever, and it's no surprise they do it for KH3, too. Instead of worrying about the "consensus" of the fandom, think about how you feel about the game, what you liked and didn't like, etc.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
That's true, Audo. The games I have liked, I've had to defend constantly over the years--even in the FF series, there are people who hate IX, XII, and XV even though I love all three. That's just the way it is. Your own opinion is the only one that should matter to you in the end, Nukara.

Back