• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel3344

wow u got the game. there are over 100 pages so i didnt read them all but i live in asia so mayb i can go out and buy it

belleaurora

Hey i know this is pretty irellevant to what's being asked but does anyone know an email i can contact square-enix america, japan or europe at in regard to asking about a European or Australian release date, preferably Australia (as that's where i live)

Axel3344

does it have to be a video file or could an audio be ok with everyone? cause i might give it a shot

E

Eclipse

revengematron3 said:
Xaldin is a very reliable person. So is Deathspank. They're part of kh-vids' staff you know. Yeah, the site that gives everyone high-quality cutscenes from the game. >.>

TSK... well, this time he's telling the truth. >.>

But seriously, were you here for the entire 104 pages?

HEY hey hey hey! I ALWAYS tell the truth, always. and when ya'll don't believe me i get evidence to back it up. I contacted square enix just so i could show the flamers who bashed that the game indeed ships today (or so i thought...SE you liar)

anyways, i gave ya'll the chat message, a pic, and everything else. Even when people don't believe me i prove them wrong, since when have i lied?? lol

Axel3344

you lie.. ur not really 14.... jkjk. well tomorrow i will go check to see if kh2 is in. mayb i will haave the same luck at xaldin and get the game tomorrow since i too live in asia!!

theinversekey

so TSK, what ever happened to the opening vid of KH2. i thought Xaldin was going to post it last night. i dont feel like going through 50 something pages to find it so did she post it or is she still tryin? and if not whatever happened to the vid? kinda confused??

E

Eclipse

^^ i would let deathspank expain, but here it goes this is what happened, apparently deathspank informed us that if we ripped the video off of the CD, like xaldin's plan, there would be no sound. Which is pointless. deathspank and xaldin decided to record the song with a computer mic, but they were up so late they finally just fell asleep. I couldn't really do anything, because xaldin was teh one with the game. But i'm so sorry, it wasn't uploaded. It was a big file, so we had to use deathspank's plan, but it never came through because they were so tired, and girl xaldin and boy xaldin were fighting over the microphone <_<. so yeah, i'm sorry i couldn't do anything about it. :(

theinversekey

Hey, its no big deal. I just wanted to know wether or not it came out yet. No sweat on you or them.

Just one more question, do you think it will be up sometime today because if it isnt then ill just wait until i get the game wednessday.

E

Eclipse

i don't know. i can't do anything about it anymore, it's all up to xaldin. i don't have the game and stuff, so mark (boy xaldin) will have to record it but i don't know what happened to him. I tried to make this work but i'm sorry it couldn't work out. I wish i could do more but it's out of my hands, cuz i'm not the one with the game T-T

FYI: xaldin is a boy AND a girl. The account is owned by two people, a guy named mark, a girl named alicia. They are friends, and they share the account. MOST of the time, the xaldin online is the boy. But this time (the one who got the game early) was Alicia. :)

Axel3344

oo wow..haha well if lady luck is on my side i will have kh2 in my hands after school. well im off to bed. wish me luck

theinversekey

well then, good look to Xaldin. it really doesnt matter anymore becasue tomorrow i get the game and then the wait for everything will be over. FINALLY!

Well thanks for all your troubles for us anyhow.

E

Eclipse

no prob. but it's not in my hands anymore....and don't expect xaldin back anytime soon. this was torture for them

they bought the game, haven't gotten through 2 minutes of it, come to these forums to post the intro and here we are......they're sleeping now i guess. but they haven't even gotten to play their game!! lol

theinversekey

Yah, if i were him/her i would just started playing and probably completely forgot about this forum until i got off and looked at the computer. I know that is like saying a horrible thing but im just being honest. Whatever happened to that Maverick dude. HE said he wasnt going to post the vid but since KH2 is basically out then he can post the intro now. Even if it is low quality we can at least get the song, right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back