• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
Nikk-Chan said:
Spiffy. 'Cause we're just that awesome. XD

-still waiting for KH2 Commercials on TV-
>.>;

i still havent seen it. i have it on my computer tho... i dont really care about seeing it on tv, it would be nice, but then i can get the game tommrow.....so yeah im more jazzed about that

Deathspank

I'm so confused...and I think this whole situation is pretty funny. I'll even quote myself from a convo I'm having with him...

deathspank16 (9:59:20 PM): mark
deathspank16 (9:59:30 PM): time to go leet-style kung fu action on your ps2

...LOL.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
it ships the 28th, no time specified, your game store will probably get it that afternoon or night........and my EB GAMES IS DUMB because they complain about being fined for selling it the 28th and wont sell it till the morning of the 29th......and i have to go to school :(

Nikk-Chan

Website
www.oath-keeper.net
Deathsaber99 said:
i still havent seen it. i have it on my computer tho... i dont really care about seeing it on tv, it would be nice, but then i can get the game tommrow.....so yeah im more jazzed about that
It just feels more special when it's on TV.

We'll, I've got to go now. I'm angry. >.> My parents are yelling at me.. I'll sneak on later. XD See ya for now.

E

Eclipse

^^ yeah i'm talking to mark too right now

girl xaldin and mark are fighting with eachother for the mic....mark locked girl xal out of the room....LOL

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Deathspank said:
I'm so confused...and I think this whole situation is pretty funny. I'll even quote myself from a convo I'm having with him...

deathspank16 (9:59:20 PM): mark
deathspank16 (9:59:30 PM): time to go leet-style kung fu action on your ps2

...LOL.

XDDD

Let's hope we can get Sanctuary soon...... and in good enough quality too

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
ahhh damn im being forced to go to sleep cuz education is important and blah blah blah from my mom! but yeah hope it gets posted soon and thanks again Xaldin, TSK, and DEathspank for all your help, YOU GUYS GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TONGIHT!!

E

Eclipse

thanks!

and thanks deathspank, i was gettin tired of callin her girl xaldin XD

omg....the two xaldins are feuding...XD

Last edited:

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
NO ONE CARES ABOUT QUALITY. It's a mic, it won't be great. It's just the sound we need, no matter how bad. Hah. This is lame I'm skipping school tomorrow and driving in circles around town 'til the first copy arrives. Who ships games? UPS?? Cause I WILL knock the truck off the road and hand the game out to youse guys.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Charles getting sleepy, Charles wants english intro, Charles want's it now, if Charles dosent get it now, Charles go crazy, Charles wont function, Charles thinks more wich is bad, no wait that's good cause Charles just rememberd that he was going to go to the EBgames store near Charles's house at 10:00am and get his game so I guess since Charles is sleepy Charles will go to bed now. Good Night Everyone.

E

Eclipse

lol. wooaa...calm down. XD

i'm talking to both xaldins.....and i'm not sure what's going on anymore XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back