• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

im with ya all the way, another hour, really guys, you dont really have to put the audio ovver the intro, we dont need the visuals, just the audion, thanks.

E

Eclipse

i love the internet...something that can bring someone from bermuda with an early copy of kh2, to communication with me and deathspank in different states, rocks.

anyways, i asked how the recording was going and girl xal replied "Mark's doing horrible
He sucks" lol

E

Eclipse

i love the internet...something that can bring someone from bermuda with an early copy of kh2, to communication with me and deathspank in different states, rocks.

anyways, i asked how the recording was going and girl xal replied "Mark's doing horrible
He sucks" lol

EDIT: sorry for the double post :p

EDIT: megaflare's here!! could you be nice and delete this double post for me?? thanks!

TRIPLE EDIT: she left..never mind..

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:

He sucks" lol

EDIT: sorry for the double post :p

well it can't be that hard to record it :/ eh well as long as we can just hear it, we can watch the intro ourselves!!!We just want the song!

E

Eclipse

they're recording with a computer mic.

anyways, right now..lol.....it's just funny how things are going with both xaldin's XD

Sympathy

We don't care if it sounds bad! WE'RE GOING TO GET IT IN LIKE..TWO DAYS.

PLEASE. GOD. PLEEAASSEE.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
they're recording with a computer mic.

anyways, right now..lol.....it's just funny how things are going with both xaldin's XD

they are probably cracking up that they have one of the only KH2 games open to the public right now and they are stting with a mic close to the tv in the middle of the night, lol

Cl0ud

they want to be perfect for us, no need fot he extra effort by them, they need rest, an wow this is the longes thtread created in the shortest amount of time.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
Cl0ud said:
they want to be perfect for us, no need fot he extra effort by them, they need rest, an wow this is the longes thtread created in the shortest amount of time.

no there wasa longer one, the thread of the year.....yeah i heard rumors aobut that one

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
probably, i thought that mavericck one would have beaen us, but this is wayy over the page count....man this is so exciting, i cant even focus on this reprot i have to do by wednesday XD!!

camach1

Me too! At about 3:30 my time(i live in california)there were only 24 pages. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back