• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

oh ok. he/she didn't find it.....

..........................wow...that would have sucked if you did (well not really...but i mean me and xaldin's troubles would have been a waste XD....wait...they already are)

Cl0ud

ever since KH2 day began this thread got slower with replys

dont rush her too much, she aint gotta do this

E

Eclipse

xaldin just IMd me...after like....2 hours of not responding. poor girl must have dozed off and not known what is going on XD

Nikk-Chan

Website
www.oath-keeper.net
TwilightSoulKey said:
oh ok. he/she didn't find it.....

..........................wow...that would have sucked if you did (well not really...but i mean me and xaldin's troubles would have been a waste XD....wait...they already are)

NO. You're not wasting you're time! You're doing this cause you love us, right? XD

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Yeah, so much slowness..... to me, something's fishy about those lyrics. I don't doubt their real but.... well, Xaldin's the only one who can confirm it......

E

Eclipse

Nikk-Chan said:
NO. You're not wasting you're time! You're doing this cause you love us, right? XD

of course! every single one of you! ;)

well even if i wasn't able to get you guys the intro. i still have the things i've done before...like xingdom hearts *huggles xingdom hearts*

anyways, i hope deathspank can help with the sanctuary!! :D

Cl0ud

yes xaldin is the only one, and KHU has been posting many false lyrics, but i havent heart it to jusdge, i just posted it here to inform you

Deathspank

Xal's trying his hardest to get it sounding right you guys...he's having trouble with recording it and I'm giving him as much tips as I can...but there's only so much one person can do when they're over 3,000 miles away.

prod44

I think ill turn in for the night...I will c heck in morning...goodnight everybody

E

Eclipse

well girl xaldin is back from the dead. and i am avidly speaking to her right now. i'm pretty sure they are recording it right now

Sympathy

My sanctuary..yeah.... - Dies. - x_x;

My will..to hear..Utada's..crusty..voice..has diminished. Need fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back