• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

you guys, i'm really sorry girl xal and me couldn't do anything, at least we tried. but girl xal and guy xal are doing this mic recording thing, so that should work....sorry i couldn't do anything.....:(....*lowers head in shame*

Deathspank

I have no idea when it'll be done though...Xal's still over at the other's Xal's house checking things out.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Yes, I agree. Just upload the audio. It'll be faster and everyone will be sastified. Then you can do the audio slapping and uploading.

That's alright TSK, you tried your best. You deserve major rep for what you did.

prod44

*plays lound inspirational music*

anyways....how long do you think this might take??

yes just audio will be enough ;)

Sympathy

It's okay TSK. Haha.

You did a lot, even though I and a lot of other people were ungrateful! Thanks.

You'll be remembered, I'm sure. [ When KHIII comes out. : P ]

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
We just want Sanctuary. We don't need visuals. As nice as it is, it would be pretty easy to imagine anyway, especially since it's gonna be here one day from now. XD

Cl0ud

dont be ashamed, you helped us and you didnt have to, you lost sleep remember, and for that, we are thankful

kingdomkey49

TwilightSoulKey said:
you guys, i'm really sorry girl xal and me couldn't do anything, at least we tried. but girl xal and guy xal are doing this mic recording thing, so that should work....sorry i couldn't do anything.....:(....*lowers head in shame*

you tried your hardest though and thats all that matters you put a good effort towards it and sacraficed a lot of time....thank you for trying

Deathspank

Hilary_Fan said:
so will the song be put up in the next 10 mins...?
No...In fact, you'll be lucky if it's up within the next hour. Just go to sleep and watch it in the morning. It'll be there.

E

Eclipse

this thread will be forgotten in 48 hours.......

bah. i feel bad i couldn't do anything........if i had the game...i could have recorded it and everything....

*sigh*.....i'm sorry guys

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
could you give me a time period when it will probably be up?
Eidt: nevermind...........

prod44

TwilightSoulKey said:

*huggles*

dont be sad...its the effort that counts....you spent your hold day on this and I am sure i am speaking for everyone when i say that I really appretiate what you did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back