• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

we waited for a long time, why not wait more, there were like 3 people i spoke to on this thread that had the game, but no one was as offering as xal, she's great.

i've been her sincce 5o'clock, but im so anxious for sanctary i cant sleep, main reason im here.

death741

ppl don't get in other ppl nerve cuz there are gonna be a fite very fast so shut ur ass up.

E

Eclipse

^^ quit the spam, DEATH. you're new so i'll let it slide

anyways. yeah i was wondering if deathspank could help her do it on her own computer.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Xaldin is a girl, I know.....trust me I talk to her on the messanger with DarkSora23, yoyoj06, rpgangel, heartlessnobody, Dawning Twilight, knightflare, xodyc....we talk to her all the time and I even know her real name...she is a girl and like I said I've seen her picture....trust me she is a girl....

Cl0ud

hm, TSK, what percen tis it now so i can have a general ida of the time it will be finished.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i can't wait anymore because i'm going to be yelled at if i don't get off.......
but i want to see it so badly........

E

Eclipse

look 13thmember, xaldin has TWO people owning the account, a boy and a girl. you're right, deathspanks right, i'm right. ok? XD

please help deathspank....:(

prod44

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^ quit the spam, DEATH. you're new so i'll let it slide

anyways. yeah i was wondering if deathspank could help her do it on her own computer.

OH i see...

and I beleive u tried to help her get the vid earlier but wasnt able to? so you decided to do that urself?

ya if the upload doesnt work...that might be the only thing...

but we are gonna get it tomoro anyways...lots of ppl will get it tomoro no?

Lightkeeper05

^^^^
NO MORE XALDIN Jib!!!!!! ANd death741 why spam? everyone lets stick together on the subject, give TSK and Xaldin support not problems. do it for them since they are doing their best for us.

Sympathy

Fuzz! >_<!

I think I have to go to bed now. T_T; Awwww. Thanks for the effort, everyone..involved..with..the..video..

prod44

I would like to add that KH-vids.net is a really cool site ;)

maybe you guys can work out how to snatch vid...since you already did so once deathspank

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yes you guys get it tomorrow..........while ill just watch clips of the american version and wai for it to ome out here............................

when do you think it will come out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back