• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well at least this can go to the biggest thread ever to be made within 6-7 hours o_o

Cl0ud

hmm, TSK i have an idea, do either of you have limewire, if so, use direct link, Xal, give TXK your IP adress, then TSK has a direct connection to your computer only, and then TSK can download it, and upload it, i've done it before, but i think you can only do it with pro since i have pro, but i dont know for sure.

edit: okay you have the torrent stuff worked out, nevermind then.

FallenDreamer

I've waited 4 years, I think waiting the extra day for some of these great spoilers won't be too bad. But znywho, good luck with getting everything uploaded guys.

soulsteelgray

TwilightSoulKey said:
okay guys, things are progressing! we will have this done by tonight most likely!!

You're talking about the ISO, right? If so, then you're way too optimistic.

Cl0ud

me too, but i have all night, if xal and tsk need help while eveeryone is not here, im here.

lpuesan

hey xaldin or TSK if you want to use youtube then ask me I have 3 accounts and I never use them or upload videos by the way just pm me okay

*EKH*

I just called my Gamestop, KH2 will come out TOMMOROW XD
Oh, I hope Xaldin and TwilightSoulKey successfully upload the intro soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back