• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

i didn't realize i posted the same thing 3 times! lol. lemme check with xal how it's going

Vin

Bronze Member
how come all these ppl r getting the game when i have to wait till wesneday

Cl0ud

because their store's shipment came in early and becaus ethey pre-ordered at that store, first come, first serve, and thats them, my store doesnt get it til tomorrow, i also preordered

E

Eclipse

i dunno

i think xaldin disappeared off the face of the earth

she won't answer me...:(

Vin

Bronze Member
lol but still its not fair
edit^ no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!answer tsk pleae xakadian

The Answer

lord_xzsawq21 said:
It would be funny if the second they post the intro the entire site just blows up and never works again!

that would be funny, but it would be much more horrible. that would mean i'd...*gasp*... have to get a life!!:eek:

Vin

Bronze Member
please answer tsk xaladin please im dying to see it so so bad

Cl0ud

no, so she didsnt send you the intro, but the entire game, that's why the file is so big, so when she sends you just the intro, it'll be shorter because its not 2.8gb, its lik 50mb, right?

The Answer

KHkid365 said:
how come all these ppl r getting the game when i have to wait till wesneday

because i'm god's joke...like the platapus! lol, but in all seriousness, a lot of people are getting it on the 29th. even i am, and i live out in nowheresville, Virginia (picks up a banjo....again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back