• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^ it's alicia and mark, and deathspank is kyle, who are you? o_0 (zomg i let out deathspank's secret LOLOLOLOL)

anyways, alicia says "tell them mark is screwing up" XD

Dunny

Cl0ud said:
trigun's on , good, becaus ehte tredmill went terribly wrong, terribly, it made me tired-er than before, now i walk like a zombie full of tired-ness-icity

any news yet?

But it's a re-cap episodes :(

*busts out Trigun Box Set DVDs to watch the good episodes*

So is there going to be one topic on hating and one topic praising Sanctuary? The short one minute preview clip doesn't have me thinking to highly about the song >_<

soulsteelgray

Well, since I'm going to bed and all, I must say that it has been fun tracking this topic since its 24th page, which was when I was informed of it.

Thanks for your efforts, Xaldins, TSK, and Deathspank. It's nice to know that there are people out there who go the extra mile for the rest of the fans, even if some place more pressure on y'all than others.

E

Eclipse

^^^ lol. your welcome, and thanks.

KayradeMushi, when you get the game, you could possibly upload the Intro, right? considering you have an ATI card...

Cl0ud

aw man, re-runs make me bored, and i fell like 5 minutes ago but i cant remember if it hurt or not, thats how sleepy i am, ar the xaldins feeling like this too?

1:45, that make 16 hours i've been up.

Dunny

Cl0ud said:
aw man, re-runs make me bored, and i fell like 5 minutes ago but i cant remember if it hurt or not, thats how sleepy i am, ar the xaldins feeling like this too?

1:45, that make 16 hours i've been up.

You could always do like me..

Turn on the strobe light and rave to techno music and you can keep saying to yourself, "I could be trippin' to Sanctuary in an hour."

E

Eclipse

^^ that is, unless deathspank, uploads the intro first.

zomg lawlz deathspank your page is the shizz

E

Eclipse

^^^ that's hard to estimate, but mark sez the recording is going well <_<

......wait a second.......mark signed off :eek:

Cl0ud

lol@Dunny. i need to sit infron of a big speaker and have it blast at me with me hair blowing.

Yeah deathspank, i want a page now, i shuld make one, but no on i knoe besides from forums iz into that stuff. who am i gonna put on my friends.........story for another day, another time

E

Eclipse

^^^ i think either
A.) alicia killed him
B.) Nomura came and killede him for getttin the game early
C.) Had to take a piss

-shrugs-

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Go to sleep I don't want to force you up anymore Alicia keeps screwing me up. Blame it all on her.

You try being the odd ball outta music recording, and I forgot audacity already finished downloading. So I should hopefully have a very staticy version up soon.

Edit: Holy crap when did AIM sign me off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back