• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

we've come to far to turn back now, if we want to hear sanctuar then we have to be with them, no sense in stayin up this time for nothing, so we hav esomething on the way, im waiting.

prod44

I can wait an hour...or two...max...must have the song...I want to listen to it all day tomoro as a tribute to KH...and i wonot be able to upload it on my ipod in morning...must stay awake

E

Eclipse

deathspank, sometimes the girl xal uses the boy xal's aim sn. But right now she is on as Xemnas York on yahoo IM.

kingdomkey49

hmmm well this has been a fun adventure and my rank went from heartless to gummi ship builder....and it helped distract me from the long day and a half i'm gonna have to wait till i get kh2...but i'm gonna call it a night thanx for trying guys i appreiciate the effort

Cl0ud

yeah guys we stick together as a team

Sora:TKS
Riku:Xal
Kairi:Xal

and we are the rest.

E

Eclipse

God i feel horrible :(

and i feel worse because there are people like xaldin with kh2 in their hands that aren't playing it yet :(

Cl0ud

yeah i feel sad for them, thy should be kickin xenmnas' ass by now................i feel sad

Lightkeeper05

TwilightSoulKey said:
God i feel horrible :(

and i feel worse because there are people like xaldin with kh2 in their hands that aren't playing it yet :(

Dont worry buddy. everything will change in 5min

Cl0ud

so 9 minutes, that's all, can you upload it to YouSendIT, that's best for audia and they're fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back