• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
she probably dozed off........
and my parents are starteing to get irratated with me......
please wake up Xaldin!

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
I want it now,and if I don't get it....... I'm, I'm,......... going to eat my cat, I'll do it. What you don't belive me? Well watch this........

*skins cat, boils it and eats it away*

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
at least she actually trying to get the vid up. I would of just used my moms camcorder and video taped it. But i dont care how long it takes. if i dont see it tonight, theres alwats tomorrow, an if not then ill get it on wedensday. im just glad someone is trying to get it up.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
XIII Heartless said:
motha****a don't tell me to calm down!!!!!! im high from kh2!!! your ass is lucky u a fellow harry potter fan or i'd avada kedavra ur ass!!!!
Orly? (I've always wanted to say that!)
Don't make me Wizard Duel you!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U wanna go Deathspank well bring it...I will prove to U that she is a girl I have a pic on my comp. Of what she looks like...she sent it to me, to prove that she was a girl a while ago.......I will break U down and make U wish U listened to me.....listen to me Deathspank...I'm right I'll show U a pic if U want.......Xaldin is a girl

E

Eclipse

ok stop the spamming XIII Heartless

keep on topic

i don't think you all understand how much pressure me and xaldin are under. it feels like ya'll are gonna eat us if what SHE'S doing her best on isn't finished by the moment YOU want it finished T_T

prod44

I will own in a wizard duel

*pulls out wand*

anyways...who is sitting here pressing F5?

man i really wanna hear that song *starts twiching*

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
the_13th_member said:
U wanna go Deathspank well bring it...I will prove to U that she is a girl I have a pic on my comp. Of what she looks like...she sent it to me, to prove that she was a girl a while ago.......I will break U down and make U wish U listened to me.....listen to me Deathspank...I'm right I'll show U a pic if U want.......Xaldin is a girl
He'll do it too...

Deathspank

TSK, I gotta know dude, are we talking to the same Xaldin? The same "abyssomega3000" Xaldin? 'Cause the person on that SN is telling me otherwise.

death741

xal is not even in this thread anymore

key6vr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back