• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U know Deathspank doubt me all U want I know what I know....but U don't know for real....I talk to her outside of this forum and I know what she looks like....and believe me U keep doubting me U'll get on my bad sad, and let me tell U, thats not good, cause I can duke it out with anyone.....I'll torn several people on this forum apart already....

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
death741 said:
dud i can't belive this topic went to page 74 taking of nothing about if xal a girl or a boy who care
bjsig.png
Why are you posting that picture?!?!?

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
the_13th_member said:
U know Deathspank doubt me all U want I know what I know....but U don't know for real....I talk to her outside of this forum and I know what she looks like....and believe me U keep doubting me U'll get on my bad sad, and let me tell U, thats not good, cause I can duke it out with anyone.....I'll torn several people on this forum apart already....

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

KylonCocalina

the_13th_member said:

oh snap internet threats are pure $$$

prod44

TwilightSoulKey said:
they're not twins :) but the one i'm talking to right now is a girl :)

you are talking to xaldin?

ask about this identity problem...and ask how upload is going?

E

Eclipse

Yeesh!! i'm right, deathspank's right and 13thmember's right!

there's a boy and a girl! goodness. i told you

Deathspank

the_13th_member,
You can't even hold together a proper sentence. Duke with me all you want, as I really don't care whether or not I get on your bad side.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I think I'm gonna have to give up on waiting...I have so many tests tomorrow, but this is just SOOO TEMPTING TO WAIT FOR.

Hilary_Fan

who cares if he is a boy or a girl....i just want to know if it is almost done...? and i mean what percentage...?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Okay, First

We thought that Xaldin was a boy

Now,

Xaldin said (self????) that Xaldin is a girl.

Now, Is there really any proof that Xaldin is a boy or girl.

Xaldin is half girl half boy.

Just Joking.....

That would be funny

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
the_13th_member said:
I'd belove him Deathspank, He as torn several people on this forum... Not me of course
*looks shifty eyed*
<_<
>_>

Deathspank

Yes, he shares an account with his friend. However, the person currently on is a male. Sometimes, his friend posts, who is a female. This may have caused some confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back