• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkey49

so not to sound impatient hows progress going....i feel bad asking but there havn't been any updates for like 7 pages

edit: oh sorry tsk posted like right when i did.....i can't wait

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Soda can keep people awake? And still uploading, 11:30 pm..wow

E

Eclipse

^^ i updated. xaldin hasn't answered me in awhile tho, so i'll ask about the percent now. maybe she dozed off XD

EDIT: she's sending me the ISO of the game, basically all the files in the game, then i shall picketh out the sanctuary file and hosteth it on youtubeth :)

TheKing'sGuard

this thing is packed! Thankfully we don't have to pay anything to be able to see Sanctuary.

And if coffee doesn't work, try a red bull. One can is able to keep me up all night

Sympathy

...This thread has been going for about six hours +.

I find it very hard to believe that you can't rip the intro, and post it onto the forum in that amount of time. Unless this is an early April fools joke. In that case, I'll be taking the next flight to Bermuda and show you some "download" progress of my own! : P

E

Eclipse

this is the longest part of the plan. after that, everything else is a breeze!!

so don't fret guys! it should be near 30-35% now...advancing probably 5% every 4-5 minutes

simple_clean

i was going to stay up all night for this, but i can feel my head nodding.
sorry TSK and Xaldin.
I'm sure it'll be up in the morning though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back