• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Xaldin should drink hazelnut coffee. My mom once told me to make coffee for her and told me to pour in some of the hazlenut mix. The coffee smelt so good with hazlenut. I tried some and it tasted so good i almost didnt want to give it to my mom.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
The only problem with trivia is that we're already posting enough as it is, and trying to answer questions would only slow down the page even more.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i like french vanilla myself but i think anything would be good right now to keep her awake.
soda could work just as well though.

T

TwilightBlitz7

Xaldin should eat some sugar to get on a sugar rush a then speedily put up Sacturary

E

Eclipse

i am awake right now, so i have no problem, not sure about xaldin tho XD

last time i checked the percent bar was about 25 percent, but that was quite awhile ago. but she's uploading 18 files at the same time, so that's why it took so long

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
ok i dont feel like reading all the pages.....wut wher u tryin 2 get to work
omg that means he has the opening n e way of us seein it 1 day early wit the english version of passion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back