• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Cl0ud said:
no, so she didsnt send you the intro, but the entire game, that's why the file is so big, so when she sends you just the intro, it'll be shorter because its not 2.8gb, its lik 50mb, right?

Yep, they still have to extract the vid. >.>

The Answer

Kisa.Sama said:
Hahahaha.
Noooo, anything but that! The real world is scary! xD

amen

KHkid365 said:
please answer tsk xaladin please im dying to see it so so bad

we all are dying to see it, but calm down, eat something, watch a movie, and get one of those plastic birds with water in them that bend over, up and own, so it can press refresh every 7 seconds. why seven? cause i like prime numbers, ok?

E

Eclipse

i have no idea how to work torrents....

*bites nails*

edit: XALDIN ANSWERED!! she's alive! yay!

Cl0ud

..........., ill check back late in about 2 hours so it should definatelybe up, so im taking a rest , peace.

Vin

Bronze Member
yes she answered thank god n was the website just down again or is it my computer

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry bout the late response, my computer took like an unbelivable nosedive to hell and back. We're working out through the seeding of the file, i never expected it to take so long.. sorry peopel please forgive me. I'll try to have it up ASAP.

Vin

Bronze Member
thanks xladian for doing this for us i just cant wait

E

Eclipse

omg. hold on xaldin's computer crashed, she needs to restart it so wait for her. otherwise, we need help with torrents.....i have no idea how to save her torrent to my computer, :p

Vin

Bronze Member
aw man i have a feeling were not gonnna be able to see it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back