• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

SHUT UP KHkid365, you're annoying them , they dont have to do this for us and you are scaring them off, you'll know when its up by seeing,"omg so cool""nice vid" and stuff

E

Eclipse

well you see, xaldin couldn't find the intro, or at least it was hard, because she has to search through all the game files. i was pretty sure i could do it, so she was sending the whole game to me. 2 gigs of memory

that made our computers blow up when we tried to send it through AIM lol

E

Eclipse

well you see, xaldin couldn't find the intro, or at least it was hard, because she has to search through all the game files. i was pretty sure i could do it, so she was sending the whole game to me. 2 gigs of memory

Cl0ud

SHUT UP KHkid365, you're annoying them , they dont have to do this for us and you are scaring them off, you'll know when its up by seeing,"omg so cool""nice vid" and stuff

E

Eclipse

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now now. =P Settle down kids.

KH2 will be in all of our hands in a few days, so no spazz please!

Zombo

Well I've giving up waiting,now I'll just wait when the actual english KH2 game comes out.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back