• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

zomg. me and xaldin are like killing our computers...but we WILL work out it!! we WILL

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
The site also crashed for me. I thought it was my computer at first. LOL! I am really looking forward to seeing the opening in english. I bet that it will be really cool. :D

E

Eclipse

ok look guys. xaldin is uploading it, then she's gonna restart her computer because it like.....blew up. lol

then i'm downloading it, finding the file, uploading it, and that's how it will work :)

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
TwilightSoulKey said:
ok look guys. xaldin is uploading it, then she's gonna restart her computer because it like.....blew up. lol

then i'm downloading it, finding the file, uploading it, and that's how it will work :)
So stop asking! Let them work things out. :D

moneyman232

This is really cool and a boost to my day. i was freakin angry when gamestop called and told me the 29th, but this really makes things better!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It literally is burning hot I learned three things from this

1. Sending a 2gb, comrpessing a 2gb, torrenting a 2gb, then returning it into a torren 2gb file is NOT a good thing.

2. My computer can only do so much

3. If I suddenly vanish for more then 3 weeks, yeah my computer died.

people please stop Iming me you are killing my computer.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
TwilightSoulKey said:

Why do you torment me so? :p

No matter I suppose, I will leech the game tomorrow regardless. Transatlantic shipping is too slow not to pirate the game first.

The Answer

Xaldin said:
It literally is burning hot I learned three things from this

1. Sending a 2gb, comrpessing a 2gb, torrenting a 2gb, then returning it into a torren 2gb file is NOT a good thing.

2. My computer can only do so much

3. If I suddenly vanish for more then 3 weeks, yeah my computer died.

people please stop Iming me you are killing my computer.

doesn't it feel like digimon: the movie? like how the e-mails were hurting Tai and Matt, so Xaldin is like Matt and Tai in this situation, Diaboromon is like the time it will take to upload it, and the countdown timer untill Tai and Matt are killed is the countdown timer until Kh2 is released.......maybe i'm too crazy...*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back