• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Xaldin said:
Comrpessing is finished, gonna send it to TSK now.

Edit: Damn you Twilight, you beat me agian XD

I wonder how long this will take. I hope now too long. Maybe an hour.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
*clicks refresh button* *clicks refresh button* *clicks refresh button* *clicks refresh button* *clicks refresh button* *clicks refresh button* *clicks refresh button* i need to stop, and i hope you can get it uploaded quickly

E

Eclipse

omg...xaldin sent me the file, and her computer like went booom. everything froze, but it's still sending, don't worry, her computer just got confuzzled

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
this is so exciting! thanks for doing this you guys. I can't wait to see the English opening theme song for the game. I am actually surprised that it was not online before now. This is really great :D

camach1

An hour? why so long? I have to be at school at 4 and will not be back until 7 boo hoo hopefully it will be up by then.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
HOLY CRAP My AIM just froze down to hell, TSK Get a torrent please. o_o Sending 2.85 gb is not the way to go. And it depends on both of our internet speed ^^

KingBlade

by sinspire^
TwilightSoulKey said:
omg...xaldin sent me the file, and her computer like went booom. everything froze, but it's still sending, don't worry, her computer just got confuzzled

It went boom!! LOL

I thought it exploded. HAHA

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
hey i have a question....... since KH2 is comming out tommorow shouldnt the english KH2 website have everything, like the battle system done and stuff like that? or are they going to wait till tommorow. (just asking)

Zombo

It will come when it comes. *starts randomly whapping people with Keyblade* :p

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok people it's sending now! Exect this whenever the internet speed speeds up.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I can't wait to see it in English. I hope that the opening theme will be just as good if not better than the original. I am glad that Utada did the song for NA again. I wonder how it will sound? So exciting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back