• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hey guys i know there's a good amount of rps flowing out there. I brought up an idea not to many where interested in last time so, this time I'm trying to present something better. There has been a lot of talk about Org XIII. I want the setting to be pre-Keyblade war. Right before it broke out. I dont really need to many rpers but the more the merrier. The roster will be set in a KH Chi type fashion. There will be factions and goals. The rp will be pretty straight forward. First one to Kingdom Hearts wins, but it will be a challenge and have an obvious set goal. So who's down?

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ok. I'm gonna get it posted. We're gonna start off just us and then add onto the differnt areas of the rp as we go along. I want this to be a take it as you go sort of thing, so I'll post it up and you can post your character whenver your ready. I only need 3-5 people to run the whole thing. 3 being the minimum characters, 5 being the best minimal amount of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back