• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

to kill a mocking bird. well more like a crazy hippe with a sheild and a refrigerater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Re: to kill a mocking bird. well more like a crazy hippe with a sheild and a refriger

break his cards , that will break his defenses , then attack with all you have got , keep a few 0 cards just in case.Use a lot of fire sleights.Thtas all , vexen is a piece of cake oh and dont forget to dodge roll a lot.

C

coolfresh1224

Re: to kill a mocking bird. well more like a crazy hippe with a sheild and a refriger

is there a specfic level you have to be.i'm level 36

sassysis10

I always used a 0 card when he was about to perform that ice spiral(or w/e it's called) sleight. Dodge roll and try to attack him when he's open or attack from behind. Just give it all you've got.

Firo

Oh Crap

Make sure you have mega potions and elixirs. And use thunder raid.

Ralor Penwat

for a game thre is no especific level , as long as you discover the weakness of the boss/enemy.Vexens weakness is fire and thunder and hitting him in the back.
Edited for perfection! :lol:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

For extra damage, I would get the Fire Body's card (I think that's the one. Or perhaps that's the Regular Large Body). Whichever one it is, it'll give you the ability to deal even larger damage to Vexen when you hit him from behind.

Ralor Penwat

For extra damage, I would get the Fire Body's card (I think that's the one. Or perhaps that's the Regular Large Body). Whichever one it is, it'll give you the ability to deal even larger damage to Vexen when you hit him from behind.
I believe you mean Fat Bandit. It's Fat Bandit.

Also, it took me 6 months to beat him the first time, then my GBASP died so i threw it at the wall. Woke up the whole house. :cry:
.......... He DOES mean the one in front of the Haunted Mansion Right????

Akans

「moriya」

Break his cards. Whack away. Firaga when needed.

Rinse and repeat.

He's seriously not that hard. Learn his moves and how to dodge or block them. In general, try dodging rather than breaking, cuz that'll use up your store of cards. Dodge roll is useful against him; just stay on your toes and you'll be fine. Vexen's more defense orientated so he's not as dangerous as Axel or Larxene. Once you know his attacks, he won't be able to hit you. If your confident you can taken him down quickly, use sleights, but otherwise its smarter to keep your cards unsleighted unless you want to be caught with a 7-card deck halfway through the fight. I'm not sure whether Re:Com has the Stun move (the second sleight you learn after Sliding Dash), but if it does, and if it works against him, well, use it. Add in the suggestions kindly mentioned above and you'll win. Hopefully.

Nice thread title btw.
Ralor Penwat said:
.......... He DOES mean the one in front of the Haunted Mansion Right????
If he doesn't he's going to have a hell of time when he gets there.

Last edited:

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

all u need is sonic blades and firagas and cura's.

C

coolfresh1224

i used alot of your advice and beat him both times hence the useful of this thread has expired. thank you and have a nice day "-_-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back