• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To get secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Master

I am playing the middle mode (forgot whats its called) not easy, not hard. To view secret ending you have to complete everything, what is "everything"?

D

Dexter

O-Kay, everything is "Jimmiy's Journal" To unlock the secret Ending you have to get RECORD time's on each mini game, you have to complete all Gummi Ship routes, you have to complete all the Cup's in the Underdome, you have to beat Seferioth...an I know there's more.....

Vin

Bronze Member
yup but if u wanna play on proud u just gotta beat all the worlds

simplicity1love

Website
www.zuup.com
I completed the game 'cause i got tired of trying to complete jiminy's journal . for some reason i can't get two treasure chests =\ it's like one of the treasure chests in the 100 acre woods (in the cave) has disappeared . iun where it went .. so i got sick of it and just continued . i'm starting proud now just to see the secret ending

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yep the whole entire journal. I managed to get 98% completed. I got the Ultima Weapon. I beat sefiroth. I found all the items. Got all the Character links, got all of Goofy's weapon's including his Save the King and I got all of Donald's weapon's including save the queen. I did all the Mini games and missions by meeting the journals requirements. The only thing I did not do was to complete my moogle shop by making all the items and stuff. I also I have to do the Last two Paradox Battles. When I am finised with that I can finally get the secret ending.

Grim_Keybearer

GRRRR what pisses me off is agrabah, and the 30 second poster slap

Edit: What pisses me off in agrabah is getting 65 heartles...I counted..there's only 66 you can only miss one!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Grim_Keybearer said:
GRRRR what pisses me off is agrabah, and the 30 second poster slap

Edit: What pisses me off in agrabah is getting 65 heartles...I counted..there's only 66 you can only miss one!

Yeah those two really got me mad. But I managed to do them. I almost cried doing that poster mission. I think I got it in 29.93 sec. I barely made it. There is a precise way to do it and you have to have Glide to level 3 and areail jump to level 3 and High jump to level 3. Just get Final Form, Valor Form, Master Form to level 7. Then it will be a little bit easier. Don't ever try to do it on foot!! That Agraba one was also diffcult. I missed one a just got 65. I was so happy. When you do that mission you should just do it over and over again in till the heartless change up so that you could get 65 easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back