• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To everyone on the forums.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
I just want to say.....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I probably won't be on tommorow I just wanna say Thank you KHI!!! I've only been on here for almost two years now and I wanna say thanx for I have met some great people and I hope (i know!) I'll have more good times on this thread peace and luv!

Gorillaz__Contest_entry_by_sweetlit.jpg

Here's a lil Holiday video I found, I hope all enjoy!!
YouTube - Twas The Dark Knight Before Christmas

;]

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, have a Merry Christmas along with a happy New Year.. Oh, and Gorillaz rule. So, that's an awesome picture, KHluva010.. especially since, it has one of my most favorite bands of all time in it. To bad they decided to end it with Demon Days.. or did they?

Blue

home is where the heart is
I wish you Happy Holidays as well and hope you're enjoying your free time as much as I do :D

gexion

~~~Okay as far as this is for everyone in khi,i thought to pass by :3
So MERRY X-MAS to you too kh-buddy,I hope new year will surprise us all>:D(positively)I wish HEALTH,LOVE,HAPPPINESS to everyone(with a little push of luck)
*i'll try to b good girl next years(too)...and who knows; maybe i'll find BBS under tree...*~~

Back