• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To Claire; From Sonny (short film) [YOU NEED TO SEE THIS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
[video=youtube;8rKW-VRFczA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rKW-VRFczA[/video]
Facebook | Ennui Pictures | Soundtrack | Soundtrack Download | Videolog

To Claire; From Sonny
Written/Directed/Edited by Josh Beattie
DoP & Cinematography: Shuwei Zhang
Starring Henry Orr as 'Sonny'
Emmie Seaton as 'Claire'
Gianna Gillies as 'Jess'​

Probably one of the best short films I have ever seen. This is a video that I think is a must watch, no matter who you are. It's hard for me to describe this really, just watch the video already, dammit.

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The fact my name is Sunny just makes this more personal and intimate to me then it already is.

Hits home certainly, and that's the beauty I would say. Yeah it was something a lot of people could label "overdone", "sappy", or "playing on your emotions" but that's life, really. Whatever you're experiencing, someone in the history also has, in some incarnation or another. Mostly, it just felt "real" to me.

I dunno, I liked it. I liked it quite a bit. But maybe using the l word would be cliche

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
This was sweet; I think I enjoyed it. The cemetery scene felt a little too heavy-handed (for me), but I understood the necessity, and it recovered well enough with that tail montage. And I'm glad it turned out she was dead because, otherwise, Sonny just sounded kind of pathetic and maybe a little douche-y.

It's pretty snazzy for what it is, though. <3

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
This is undoubtedly beautiful; but I felt robbed of my emotion and sympathy towards the piece when I saw how she died. I think it overdid it, actually. We didn't really need to know, so it took the focus away from the fact that she was dead and put it onto how she died. It was sad enough without that explanation.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I'm just going to go ahead and spoiler tag this whole thing.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Had I not been crying my eyes out before I watched this, I would have cried my eyes out. It is bittersweet, I enjoy watching these. The letter thing reminded me of P.S. I Love You.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not to burst your bubble or anything but I literally laughed at the end. Acting is bad, and the fact that it IS just a smaller, cornier PS I Love You doesn't help, in that PS I Love You was already a terrible film. All it says to me is that this guy still thinks it's his fault and simply cannot get over it and that's pretty pathetic. Abandonment issues are not cool, self-rehabilitative journeys are. There is no breakthrough, just a mopey wimpy character stuck in his own deceitful cognizance in that he thinks what he's saying is fact-of-life and cool

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not to burst your bubble or anything but I literally laughed at the end. Acting is bad, and the fact that it IS just a smaller, cornier PS I Love You doesn't help, in that PS I Love You was already a terrible film. All it says to me is that this guy still thinks it's his fault and simply cannot get over it and that's pretty pathetic. Abandonment issues are not cool, self-rehabilitative journeys are. There is no breakthrough, just a mopey wimpy character stuck in his own deceitful cognizance in that he thinks what he's saying is fact-of-life and cool

you're gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back