• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To be honest, I'm happy with the Disney Worlds we have but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
...where's the Radiant Garden crew? I seriously think Nomura decided to shaft them almost entirely. Which, as a long time fan, disappoints me. Seeing Radiant Garden in it's full glory would've been great. But nothing has been shown or even hinted at them at all.

It's not that we needed them but its disappointing that KH2 would be truly that last time we even see them. I mean, never say never because Ansem the Wise is in the game but Radiant Garden crew are usually the first world we visit before the others and that's replaced by Hercules and Twilight town has been shown non stop. And I see no reason to hide them at this point, which leads to believe that they all got the shaft for creative reasons.

Still, we have another month and we don't the length of the game. But it really does feel like no FF will be present in the game at all.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It's hard to believe they decided to omit them entirely for the last game in a saga in which they were a part of from the beginning. All so we can go to Twilight Town again? Who even wants that and why.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well Twilight Town was probably more important to the plot than Radiant Garden this time. Due to this world being central to Roxas' character. While I'm disappointed at Leon and the others possibly being omitted Nomura did say FF wouldn't be as important now that the original characters can stand on their own.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Almost all KH characters are appearing in KH3, so it's understandable that Nomura has his plate full.

I just wanted a FF character in Olympus to keep the tradition going. They could do like they did with BBS - One popular FF character in Olympus and that's it. That would be enough for me.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
While I'm disappointed at Leon and the others possibly being omitted Nomura did say FF wouldn't be as important now that the original characters can stand on their own.
That's nice, but just because Nomura says something doesn't mean anyone has to like it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That's nice, but just because Nomura says something doesn't mean anyone has to like it.

Hey I'm not too happy about it either. I was hoping to see Rinoa and Lightning in the game along with past FF characters. I'm just saying we shouldn't be all that surprised at FF's absence at this point

Foxycian

Awards
we only need one ff character honestly (I know we want more) getting at least one is possible

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm fine with the FF characters having a back burner role, I really didn't care much for some of their portrayals but we'll see if they're there when the game comes. I'm sure there are some things they will keep secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back