• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To anyone that has played BBS and beat.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

Sorry don't know if this has been asked or discussed, but how long does it take to complete the game in it's entirety? I've seen videos on youtube where it only took like 6-8 hours for each scenario, and I've seen interviews saying it would take 15+ hours for each scenario. So any help would be appreciated. =)

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I've seen some gameplay videos on Youtube that has shown some of the hours to be around 20/25 hours in earch scenario. So I think it depends on rather or not the players want to rush through the game, or take their time and do everything they possibly can. Since I can't speak japanese, I don't know rather or not they are on a quest to unlock 100%.

But I know that when I was reading the last report of the last gameplay videos I've seen, they had 90%. So, I would assume that in total it would be over sixty hours to get everything. And thirty just to rush through the game to get the story.

A

Azrael

Sorry don't know if this has been asked or discussed, but how long does it take to complete the game in it's entirety? I've seen videos on youtube where it only took like 6-8 hours for each scenario, and I've seen interviews saying it would take 15+ hours for each scenario. So any help would be appreciated. =)

Most of those people rushed the game so expect a couple of more hours if you're the slow kind of gamer like I am.

Jakek9

15 hours total rushed (For 1 character)

45-50 For doing everything (1 Character)

100 Hours Total. (Multiple Characters)

Basically, it depends if your just rushing the story. It will likely last 25 hours for the normal gamer wanting to obtain most of the items and reports.

Radon

mofo
15 hours total rushed (For 1 character)

45-50 For doing everything (1 Character)

100 Hours Total. (Multiple Characters)

Basically, it depends if your just rushing the story. It will likely last 25 hours for the normal gamer wanting to obtain most of the items and reports.

Your basing that on what?

D

dankykang

do you have to beat the game with all 3 characters in order to fully understand the story?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
O.k to do Terra's it took me 20 hours, but I took time and did alot of side stuff.
Still if you rush it you can do it in 10 hours.

robertexe

Its was confirmed in a report of BBS, when it first released in Japan, that to complete all side quest and main story for all 3 scenarios was a little over 100 hours!!!

pretty sure you can still find the report on khi

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
O.k to do Terra's it took me 20 hours, but I took time and did alot of side stuff.
Still if you rush it you can do it in 10 hours.

The main story of each scenario if you rush can be done in 10 hours, but it depends on how much you want to fight and how much side stuff you do.

Jakek9

Your basing that on what?
Well I do not own BBS myself. But, I asked this question quite a bit to people playing on Justin Tv and Youtube, plus just BBS owners in general. So basically, I'm just using the answers with the most logic behind them/personal experience.

Not also, to mention the interview with Nomura that stated some of this.

Key to Truth

Awards
I have the game, and beat it 100%, and these are the times i got playing it

Terra story:
Rushing (only story): 7 hours
Not rushing: 14 hours
Complete: 54 hours (I have 80 hours of gameplay right now because leveling up takes forever in this game)

Ven Story:
Rushing: 5 hours
Not rushing: 11 hours
Complete: 38 hours

Aqua:
Rushing: 9 hours + 1 Extra hour (Extra hour for something you might not want to know)
Not rushing: 12 hours + 1 Extra hour
Complete: 35 hours

So far i have now between all the saves around 145 hours of gameplay. So yeah, Nomura kinda lied a bit about how much the game lasts, the game's extras are little, and most of them not even challenging, at least to me, and the secret boss is completely dissapointing, i hope they do a better job for the extras in the next game.

YUPPP

I have the game, and beat it 100%, and these are the times i got playing it

Terra story:
Rushing (only story): 7 hours
Not rushing: 14 hours
Complete: 54 hours (I have 80 hours of gameplay right now because leveling up takes forever in this game)

Ven Story:
Rushing: 5 hours
Not rushing: 11 hours
Complete: 38 hours

Aqua:
Rushing: 9 hours + 1 Extra hour (Extra hour for something you might not want to know)
Not rushing: 12 hours + 1 Extra hour
Complete: 35 hours

So far i have now between all the saves around 145 hours of gameplay. So yeah, Nomura kinda lied a bit about how much the game lasts, the game's extras are little, and most of them not even challenging, at least to me, and the secret boss is completely dissapointing, i hope they do a better job for the extras in the next game.

Cool thank you :). Thanks to everyone else who replied as well I appreciate it. Umm, I got all the answers I need so a mod can close this or w/e.

O

Oberon

Depends on how thorough you are. I'd imagine 20+ hours for each scenario to 100% complete the game. That includes getting every ability, synthesis, report, mini-games/side-quests and the like.

If 20 seems a bit lengthy, maybe 15+ if you're quickish. lol

Trimms

To beat it 100% it took me about 50 hours total.
But to level everyone up fully and your deck commands could take near 200 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back