• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To all those who have played RE: Coded or saw the cutscenes ~ SPOILERS RE:CODED SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xStarSeekerx

so what did u guys think of the game?

What did you guys think about Namine being the source of the bugs?

and that in the journal when it said "Thank Namine" was actually what you literally had to do! Lol

i think is pretty well thought out

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's a neat little game. I was always a fan of the story and wasn't disappointed in how it wrapped up. It almost kind of felt like a sequel to CoM. While CoM introduced Nami's storyline, Coded finished it. Both of which revolve around the starting and finishing of the incident with Sora's memory.

It was nice. Felt kind of like bookends to KH2, almost.

jdeib963

I loved it. Every second. It was a great game it just should be a lot longer.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
so what did u guys think of the game?

What did you guys think about Namine being the source of the bugs?

and that in the journal when it said "Thank Namine" was actually what you literally had to do! Lol

i think is pretty well thought out

lol, it seems there's still some small stuff to find out about this game. Can't wait till 3DS come out so I can play this, or if my friend get DS XL so I can lend his other DS

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
now i wont say the gameplay was better than KH2 infact i wouldnt say the story is better. i would say that it had an ending that was very interesting.

It is very better than KH2. Gameplay wise and maybe even story wise. I could care less if you agree.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Am I really the only one who loved KH2?

That was actually the game that got me into the whole series.

Loved the whole mysterious Roxas part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back