• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To all the girls/women on this forum...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

frisson

Silver Member
You're an idiot, and you serve no purpose.
And yet I'm here. =)

Rather, we should discuss the purpose of a being possessing of such violent anger, despite its relevance to the Sephiroth Theme bearing similiar lyrics. The originality is truly overwhelming. Need a little "alone time"?

But then, we'd be getting off topic, wouldn't we?

Please, I understand your incapability to understand it, but that was very much so an inward joke shared between me and a group of friends who know all too well what I'm talking about.

So if you don't mind... shinde kudasai. ^_^

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ehh, some of my friends are like that, but they are usually just playin around but some are not. They are not going around and doing all that stuff literally, but they sometimes some of them really believe it and that is the funny part to me. As for dressing like one, I don't care. I'll wear baggy paints, although they won't be saggin off my butt, but they will be baggy, I'll wear a huddy and sometimes keep it up.

Its just style and some people either like it or not. I don't really listen to rap like I use to but sometimes I'll listen to it, and not every body who dresses like that acts like that. I mean I have to have my cloths a little big on me, I don't like wearing things that just fits me.

But some girls do like gangstas, I don't know why, but they like that in a guy sometimes. Well at least some of the girls at school and some of the girls I know. I don't know what is so good about beating up random people, shooting, doing drugs, stealing, breaking the law (ect).

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I see people trying to be gangsta everyday and it's annoying, I hate it! They are so ignorant, thinking they will be a successful rapper or wrestler, thinking gangsta' style is the way to go. Oh and I'm a guy, but I still find other guys that are into trends like that annoying.

Yes, some girls do like gangstas. I see it too much in my school (Mostly made up of hispanics, about 89%. Though little of them are not into gangsta style. Only 3% asian <---Me) and there are fights once in a while.

Sorry if anything in this post offended anyone of you.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Rather, we should discuss the purpose of a being possessing of such violent anger, despite its relevance to the Sephiroth Theme bearing similiar lyrics. The originality is truly overwhelming. Need a little "alone time"?
assuming you can do basic math, you would see that i joined when i was about 11 or 12. so i hope you feel good about yourself, insulting the originality of a 12 year old.

but then the math work would distract you from bringing back a thread with the most recent post being in july, wouldn't it?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Oh, but if the gangsta clique goes out the window, so do all the jokes. Why, just last night, I made at least twenty-five "fiddy cent" jokes. It's the same thing with the emos. Love to hate 'em, but also love to make fun of them.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I have issues with every single accultured "style"

They all have their flaws, and they're all only there to garner attention to oneself.

I support free dress.
I support live and let live.

I wear what I want because I choose to wear it, not because it's a style, but because it's MY style.
Why bother worrying about what other people wear?
Worry about yourself and people will find that they like you a lot more. =P

frisson

Silver Member
i hope you feel good about yourself, insulting the originality of a 12 year old.
Was that a poor attempt at inspiring guilt? >.>

but then the math work would distract you from bringing back a thread with the most recent post being in july, wouldn't it?
Truth be told, I was skimming through BN's threads for another purpose, but felt I may as well revive this one while I was at it.

The response is somewhat more sizeable. Keep 'em coming.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
well, back on the subject. I like all guys of any race. of any type, gansta included. I usually go for the funny guy who has the cute perky attitude, though.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm a guy and I'm not gay or bisexual and I personally hate how the gangsta lifestyle is and trust me my whole country practically loves it, I see it almost everywhere I go and not saying that I hate the music, old school rap was good nowadays rap is only about killing and other stupid things that give people bad ideas which will then fuel the people who listen to the music who think the rappers actually live that lifestyle to go out and do it(that's what's happening where I live don't know about you...). I listen to all kinds of music but generally hate current rap. I personally find that it is killing society and culture.

Roxas' Star09

I DO NOT want a "gansta" man. This has always annoyed me. I think it's stupid actually.

"My man has to be a thug.
"He needs to be gangsta, don't talk to me if you're not."

Also, the fact he has to buy damn near everything, yet they talk about about how 'independent' they are.

What I want is the total opposite. I don't care if he works at Mc.Donalds, as long as he's not doing this "gangsta" crap, I'll love em' till the end if time. He won't have to buy me anything or pay for me all the time, and he can have a car that RUNS. Just keep it simple. =D

Wow...the end looks so cheesy lol.

P.S I can's stand some rap songs today >>;;

Alaude Drenxta

Haha. Such strictly label-bent people. It's saddening that you'd be so quick to stereotype an entire group of people simply for how they dress. However, I guess that's what life is these days.

trisianna

To be completeley honest, I have nothing against rap/hip hop... But I view it as something you see on MTV... Not something you see in a talent show or something like that... I enjoy rock, etc. though... So I'm not so sure about the whole rock vs. hip hop thing.

As to the whole 'gangsta' style itself, I can't say I enjoy it. The jewellery... Basically it's saying get as much 'bling' on you as possible. This may be a biased opinion (and a tad bit off-topic), but I'm a student studying jewellery design for my degree and it pains me to see people actually buying such ridiculous jewellery... Most of their jewellery are nothing but clumps of diamonds set together... I honestly fail to see the art here...

Obviously, I'm a girl, and I'd say 'NO' to gangsta style anyday. People that do are either really into hip hop or are just in it 'cause its the 'trend of the moment'.

I have been labeled unattractive by the "popular" female members of society and have joined the ranks of those like me.

Don't worry about that. From personal experience, only 10% of these girls would grow up to actually become something. It's not your loss in any way. Besides, when you're outside school, you're the one who's going to get merits from society. Not them.

Roxas' Star09

To be completeley honest, I have nothing against rap/hip hop... But I view it as something you see on MTV... Not something you see in a talent show or something like that... I enjoy rock, etc. though... So I'm not so sure about the whole rock vs. hip hop thing.

As to the whole 'gangsta' style itself, I can't say I enjoy it. The jewellery... Basically it's saying get as much 'bling' on you as possible. This may be a biased opinion (and a tad bit off-topic), but I'm a student studying jewellery design for my degree and it pains me to see people actually buying such ridiculous jewellery... Most of their jewellery are nothing but clumps of diamonds set together... I honestly fail to see the art here...

Obviously, I'm a girl, and I'd say 'NO' to gangsta style anyday. People that do are either really into hip hop or are just in it 'cause its the 'trend of the moment'.

I have been labeled unattractive by the "popular" female members of society and have joined the ranks of those like me.

Don't worry about that. From personal experience, only 10% of these girls would grow up to actually become something. It's not your loss in any way. Besides, when you're outside school, you're the one who's going to get merits from society. Not them.

That's how I feel. I mean, not all the rap is bad, but the majority is. Maybe because they're all rapping about the same stuff...most of the rap songs I listen to are old.

And most of time I'm listening to rock myself; old rock songs lol.

Alaude Drenxta

Be it stereotypical, I can honestly admit that the majority of my closest friends dress "scene" "goth" or otherwise labelled as "freaks/punks/rockers" in some way, shape, or form. However, I've dated more than just people from those prescribed social groups.

My current girlfriend (and perhaps the first girl I might actually love X3) is called emo all the time, but that doesn't mean she acts like it.

Last edited:

trisianna

That's how I feel. I mean, not all the rap is bad, but the majority is. Maybe because they're all rapping about the same stuff...most of the rap songs I listen to are old.

And most of time I'm listening to rock myself; old rock songs lol.

Rock is awesome. Although personally, I dislike pop way more than rap. Okay, rap may not be all up there in terms of the actual music, etc. But SOME rap actually means something... There are specific messages in the song. It's not just a shallow 'I'm so in love' kind of thing (ie. pop) or a conceited 'I'm rich, so I can do whatever the hell I want' (ie. some rap) kind of song...

BUT~ Apart from the music, I'm not into the style at all. No matter how many times I look at it, it still annoys me how they ruined certain art.

Roxas' Star09

Rock is awesome. Although personally, I dislike pop way more than rap. Okay, rap may not be all up there in terms of the actual music, etc. But SOME rap actually means something... There are specific messages in the song. It's not just a shallow 'I'm so in love' kind of thing (ie. pop) or a conceited 'I'm rich, so I can do whatever the hell I want' (ie. some rap) kind of song...

BUT~ Apart from the music, I'm not into the style at all. No matter how many times I look at it, it still annoys me how they ruined certain art.

YES! Excatly! I must admit...I was a pop listener when I was younger...like...Britney Spears...yes...that was dark moment. LOL.

@ Endless Devoid, yes that is sterotypical because they do not know your girlfirend, friends etc.

But when it comes to this, I've heard boys tell people they're thugs, girls saying they want thugs. That's all I was ever saying. I've been called "gothic" myself, though I do not care.

No matter what, every one will be sterotyped in a way. But some are willing to fall in that position. Like being a gansta or whatever, since that's the most glorified thing to be these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back