• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TNY.announcement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Hey TNY members and everyone,

In case you hadn't noticed, TNY closed a while ago...without restarting. Teishoku no Yume has officially disbanded, simply because Sarah (*Oathkeeper*) and me, Lauren have noticed 1) general inactivity, 2) member feuds, 3) a general fading-out of TNY's scrapbook style. We also were proud to boast some of the best graphic designers on KHI, the slight drawback being that most of us had LIVES and extremely busy schedules and were unable to keep up the clan with any regularity.

So I apologize to any members that are hanging by a thread waiting to find out if TNY will reemerge--it won't. It was an amazing ride, and we are proud to say we are one of the clans that lasted even through KHI's downtime (aka after KH2's US release xD). Any members that were looking to join, or old members looking to come back, please feel free to look elsewhere for a clan.

Fear not, a reborn TNY may yet show up. ^_^ Only time will tell.

In the meantime, good luck to everyone in school (especially us college applicants! -bites nails-) and everyone have a very, very happy holiday season.

Feel free to post your thoughts below.

Love,
Lauren (.Oathy.)

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
adios TnY
valla con dios,
y que un dia regresa
y graicas por los memorias
que me dieste con todas las
personas que habladon con mego
so graicas, y adios ^_^

hahaha i felt like writing in spanish
so long, and good night TnY, u had a good run =D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD We had so much fun in our clan guys. >_< Atleast untill it died we did =D So that's cool.

xD Shex, you bring back Glintz!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
i actually did have a nice time in this clan even if it was for a short time. i really didn't feel out of place here

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
*migo
*diste

=D

ProstheticLeg, leave her to her opinion. I thought TNY had some of the best GFXers I've met on this forum as well.

Thanks Dogen, and you too Darky ;~;

You see, this is why things just didn't work out - people on here are just being really rude lately >.>

Lauren and I, are really not sure if a new clan will be made or not - we'll just have to wait and see.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Ah, I expected this already :3 It's been fun, lots of fun x3 Thankies much to everyone in the clan for the wonderful time and for inviting me into it n__n *salutes*

Miracle I even checked back, mere mis-click on the KHI tab in my favorites before deleting it ^^; Officialy left KHI for good... Too many rude people and just ugh... Adios everyone :3! *sends lots of e-huggles*

Back