• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TM's Room

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

So yeah, this is my room. I dunno what you'd want to do here, but hey, that's up to you. The door doesn't have a lock, and I reserve the right to kick anyone out of my room at any time if they are acting in a manner I do not approve of. In any case the furnishings in this room are quite accomodating. Among these funishings, you will find the following items: my king-sized bed, two 3-seat couches, three armchairs, a small lounge bed, eight bean bag chairs, a round wooden table with six matching chairs, and a footstool. The room is painted lime green, with a secondary color scheme of neon orange. A disco ball hangs in the center of the room, and blacklights line the walls as secondary lighting. You will also find a mini-fridge stocked with caffinated drinks and pizza in the corner; there is a microwave sitting on top of it. In the center of the room is a large curcular rug - don't ask me why it is there. Oh yes, and the carpet is a plush orange shag, mmm. To entertain you all, a 52" plasma TV hangs on a wall facing the couches, and there is an Xbox 360 attached. I'll get a PS3 and Wii when they come out, don't you worry. For a bedroom it is quite large, but that will be needed to hous all of you while you do whatever it is you plan on doing. As I said, Do what you want, but make sure you follow the forum rules. If you can't find anything to do, you can just hang out... just have fun!

Currently, I am asleep in my bed, but don't let that stop you from having a good time. Trust me, you won't disturb my sleep. :)

R

Riku's Dawn

OMG, I can only imagine why you are sleeping your majesty, Emporer of the Dining Room Table. Is that Freya? O_O

I've invited myself in and have headed out to the kitchen.

I'm just grabbed a drink and a slice of pizza, I've put the pizza in the microwave then I've headed out to the room sat on a couches sat down and am playing the XBOX 360, waiting for some girls to come.

After playing about 15 minutes or so and have finished the food and drinks... I've turned on some music and started to hip-hop dance.

Focuses on Angel's Prayer, offers a drink and starts chatting away to Angel's Prayer about; Music, Food, Cars and last but not least Kingdom Hearts, all your general gossip.

C

Charlie

Walks in, and instantly starts flipping through the channels on your 52'' inch plasma screen tv. *mutters* News..news..cartoon network..MTV..the home shopping network..VH1-Hey Marauder, do you have Comcast on this thing? *yawns* -and folds my arms behind my head on the sofa.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Um...-walksindoorquietly- -sitsonthefloorandwhispers- I'l be quiet. XD

T

The Marauder

*Gets out of bed and rubs eyes.* Oi! So you all decided to show up! Excellent! *Leaps out of bed and turns on the disco ball. Puts on some rave music.* Yarr! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back