• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Titans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yes. Fighting all the Titans would be mighty goodness!
Lava and Tornado Titans >:3
They need to be in future games.

Jfighter

That would be THE best battle ever. Probably make the Cloud-Leon-Yuffie-whoever else combo look pathetic!

And they had better make the Rock Titan harder. He was pathetic in KH1 (i killed him on accident).

JULIO VP

the cyclops, just poke his eye.............i hope there in the next one

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Naw. They were two easy in the first one, would've been laughable in the 2nd.

SoraXVen

I would love to fight them and see Olympus. Zeus could be in your party ;)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I would love to fight them and see Olympus. Zeus could be in your party ;)

Not Zeus in your party! Fight Zeus with your party! Or go one on one. The Gods *cough*Zeus*cough* and the Titans together would make the Coliseum pretty interesting =)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm hoping to see more of Ancient Greece. I'd also like to see all the titans go and ravage the world for a bit.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
∞;4305894 said:
I'm hoping to see more of Ancient Greece. I'd also like to see all the titans go and ravage the world for a bit.

I know right? I was thinking about this for about 20 mins about how the worlds could have been done for Kingdom Hearts 2. It got a little Birth by Sleep with this world, but eh. Do what you gotta do.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
I was thinking of that last month!!!!! It should be in Birth by Sleep.

Olympus is in Birth By Sleep, unfortunately they took a play out of Kingdom Hearts 2's book and will probably follow the movie for most of the worlds (God I hope not) but it looks like it will be just the Coliseum again. Final Coliseum bosses anyone?

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Not so much for me. I mean the Ice Titan was bad enough for me. I didn't want to deal with the Wind Titan or the Lava Titan. But I wouldn't mind kicking that Cycloptic Titan's but in one of the Colliseum matchs in the Underdrome.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
Not so much for me. I mean the Ice Titan was bad enough for me. I didn't want to deal with the Wind Titan or the Lava Titan. But I wouldn't mind kicking that Cycloptic Titan's but in one of the Colliseum matchs in the Underdrome.

Actually I thought the Ice Titan was really easy. The Lava and Wind titans would have been sweet and all four together would have been a more dedicated battle than Sephiroth and probably a lot longer which would be cool so long as it didn't reach the insanity of 18 hours like some of the Final Fantasy secret boss battles.

The only person I think would be more of a ...pain to fight in Kingdom Hearts would be the secret boss in Crisis Core. You love to look at her and hate to fight her, give it up for Minvera and Judgement Arrow (the new Heartless Angel)

One other thing I would like to see in the Coliseum is being able to fight bosses over an over (dock their EXP [yes the Coliseum needed to bring back the EXP]) and put the bosses from the past and present into the Coliseum matches itself.
I would love to see Cloud and Leon get power boosts and go through with fighting them. Sephiroth, Xemnas (from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix), Roxas (FM+), Lingering Sentiment, Dragon Maleficent, Dark Riku 2 (KH), The Titans, paired up Villains, Organization XIII members, 2,000 Nobodies/Heartless with less reaction commands, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back