• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Titanic 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
Well, I've heard about it, but not many of my friends have so I thought I would post about it. The story is taking place in present time, and they revisit the titanic for more treasures. They then find a frozen body, which..is obviously going to be Jack's (leonardo de caprio) body. So they then unfreeze him, and he is now living in the future, realizing that Rose is dead.

My thought:
Yes, I was excited upon hearing about it, but once I heard the storyline, I completely lost faith in this movie. I believe by making this movie, they have ruined the Titanic story. The story behind Titanic is a TRUE STORY. Now this 2nd movie is not a true story. It just ruins it for me. And this is present day; we have never been able to unfreeze a body. Also, this is a BODY. You would of thought something like this would of been found years ago.

Although the storyline seems disapointing, you can imagine the sadness this movie will set upon you. The movie is filmed with much emotion and quality, which will make the public believe its good. Although, those who think beyond the quality of the movie, will realize that they are making a true story turn false....

Here is a preview if anyone is interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-yn_Fnve-Q&search=titanic 2

So what do you think. Do you think its a good idea for them to have made the 2nd movie with a fake storyline based on a true story?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's fake! xD

You didnt see?! They put all kinds of part of movies from Leonardo Di Caprio. ;)
I saw The Beach scene for example...

Read the comments for confirmation.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
wisdom&valor said:
ITS FAKE but whats that song i love it
You never seen Titanic?!

My Heart Will Go On of course... I guess you're from a later generation... xD

Hikari44

LMFAO! That was the funniest shit i've ever seen!

...i hope you know it's completely, utterly fake. :/

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Man right when I read the topic, I knew it was false. It would be so stupid anyways.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
hahahaha

That is one of the fakest things I have even seen....oh my gawd...I can't stop laughing...

They just took clips from other movies...Even Con-air...lmao off...oh my gawd....

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Titanic does NOT suck. It was one of the best films that I've ever seen and even if it is ten years old, I still cry when I watch it. It's the song that makes me cry. Celine Dion was a great person to choose to sing that song. Ok, I was fooled when I watched this, but then I thought that some things couldn't add up at all. Seriously? Jack frozen in time when he sank? Not gonna happen. But I give credit to whoever made it because a lot of people were seriously fooled. Even ten years later, a sequel would NOT happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back