• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tips for the cart pushing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ah yes! I made a thread about this not too long ago. I beat it by attacking the cart from the air. It sends it further that if you hit it while on the ground.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
KH Vandread said:
Ah yes! I made a thread about this not too long ago. I beat it by attacking the cart from the air. It sends it further that if you hit it while on the ground.
I need help to and that doesn't help. I already knew that.

I

inhiding

Equip Fenrir, Negative Combo, and Finishing Plus.
Un-equip all Air Combo/Combo Plus abilities, Explosion, and Slapshot.

Start the game and keep hitting it from the air. That's what I did, and got around 10 seconds.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Start the game and keep hitting it from the air. That's what I did, and got around 10 seconds.

I can rarely hit it in the air. Is there something i have to do to get it in the air?

I

inhiding

I mean like, jump up, start hitting it, and repeat. It makes pushing it forward quicker. When it does go into the air though, of course, hit it.

simplicity1love

Website
www.zuup.com
i didn't do much to get under 15 secs . all i did was unequip everything .. and equip negative combo . then jump and attack . when it moves , quickly jump to it and hit it again . and keep doing this . if it jumps into the air , quickly hit it while its in the air . then it goes far . hope it helps =\ i did it in like 10-12 secs doing my way .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back