• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tips for members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

Members, here's a little friendly advice for you from a fellow member, to help you make your forum life as long and fun as it can be.

1. In the Kh sections PLEASE stop posting crappy theories. Put a lot of thought behind them and make people go oh, that makes sense, i never thought of it that way, i'm so glad be posted this noncrappy theory*thumbsup*

2. when your crappy theory threads are closed, if you think they have been legitamately closed, then PM a Mod or admin who seems friendly and ask them, and you should get an answer. Another solution to your concern is going into the chat and asking a Mod to look at there. There is most always one mod there.

3. For newly registered members- if you do decide to register for this site, then please stay and post instead of just leaving your account to take up site space. There are like 600 people who have done this and it just takes up space. Oh and when you register, read the FAQ, it makes things so much easier for everyone and yourself

4. KEEP YOUR TEMPER IN CHECK! Sure, everyone gets mad but don't cuss anyone out for something you don't like, someone disproved your theory and you can't handle the truth, or you're just in a generally bad mood.That'll prove your maturity of you can handle the truth without making a scene.

5. NO SPAMMING! this is also a bannable offense and your posts will probably be deleted so don't wonder why

6. The Mods are in control so don't piss them off. If you think they've wronged you for some reason, then PM an Admin or something.

This is all I have to say for now, follow these guidelines and it'll make your forum experience so much better. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Now where's my paycheck

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Members, here's a little friendly advice for you from a fellow member, to help you make your forum life as long and fun as it can be.

1. In the Kh sections PLEASE stop posting crappy theories. Put a lot of thought behind them and make people go oh, that makes sense, i never thought of it that way, i'm so glad be posted this noncrappy theory*thumbsup*

2. when your crappy theory threads are closed, if you think they have been legitamately closed, then PM a Mod or admin who seems friendly and ask them, and you should get an answer. Another solution to your concern is going into the chat and asking a Mod to look at there. There is most always one mod there.

3. For newly registered members- if you do decide to register for this site, then please stay and post instead of just leaving your account to take up site space. There are like 600 people who have done this and it just takes up space. Oh and when you register, read the FAQ, it makes things so much easier for everyone and yourself

4. KEEP YOUR TEMPER IN CHECK! Sure, everyone gets mad but don't cuss anyone out for something you don't like, someone disproved your theory and you can't handle the truth, or you're just in a generally bad mood.That'll prove your maturity of you can handle the truth without making a scene.

5. NO SPAMMING! this is also a bannable offense and your posts will probably be deleted so don't wonder why

6. The Mods are in control so don't piss them off. If you think they've wronged you for some reason, then PM an Admin or something.

This is all I have to say for now, follow these guidelines and it'll make your forum experience so much better. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Now where's my paycheck

Well, this is kind of pointless. this stuff's in the FAQ and if I recall right, new members automatically get a PM with a link to the FAQ and maybe the stickies.. or something. Oh, and I lol'ed at #3.. more like.. 50,000+ or whatever and no thread's going to stop that. There will always be the people who join then vanish or even join, post in the Foyer, then vanish a day later. It's a basic fact of the internet.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nice try, but this is just going to be as overlooked as the FAQ and section stickies.

Anyway, this is my cue to unjustly close a thread and cause a laughable member uproar, right?

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

:D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back