• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Times of Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
A man around his thirties walked into a room and in the middle was a pedestil with a crystal sword in the middle.

"Finally my search has come to an end."He said.

He walked up the stairway to it eyeing the dead bodies around it.He climbed the last few stairs a yanked it out.

"Stop thief!"A beaten soldier said.

The knight raised his hand at the man and he was pushed back.The soldier got back up and jumped for a slashed but the knight raised his sword and broke the soldiers sword and stabbed him and he died.

"Earth,Wind,Fire,and Water are under my control with this sword."The man said watching the dead bodies rise"And the redead army.Hahahahahaha!"

20 years later the world has become hell for everyone. One day three angels:Apollon, King and Venus and three powerful demons:Orthorex,Queen and Dark Zeus decided to give there power to six chosen fighters on earth to fight Gigars and save the world.

Rules
no godmoding
no pwerplaying
keep the romance at pg-13
have fun

Angels
Apollon:(angel leader):soraconankuto
King:Trigger Happy
Venus:Lara
Galeon:

Demons
Dark Zeus(demon leader):Me
Orthorex:Booney
Queen:
Dark Gargoyle:

template:
Name:
Weapon:
Power from:
Bio:
Theme song:

mine

Name:Brooklyn
Appearance:
wallpaper_brooklyn_800.jpg

Weapon:Rebellion
Power from:dark Zeus
Bio:A well balanced fighter, his father and mother died trying to fight against Gigars. He has wanted his revenge and will do anything to get it.
Theme song:I stand alone by godsmack

Last edited:

soraconankuto

I'll join.

Name:Yami
Apperance:He has purple black and yellow spikey hair. he wears blue pants a black shirt and a blue jacket.
Weapon:Golden Ancient Egyption Sword
Power From:Apollon
Bio:He is a young boy who is facinated by the ancient Egyptions. When he was young he was given a Golden Ancient Egyption Sword. He lives on his own because Gigars killed his whole family and now he wants his revenge.
Theme song:Yugioh theme

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I shall join your rp

Name: Rage
Appearance: Will post later
Weapon: Masumane
Power from: King
Bio: He is the younger brother to Gigars and is tryiong to stop his rain of terror
Theme song: A place for my head-Linkin Park

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Name: Jet
Appearance: http://www.anime.sobhrach.com/~jeffwong/Angel-r2x1.jpg excpet with demon wings, and a tattered cloak over his body.
Weapon: Twin Broadswords; one Black, one White.
Power from: Orthorex
Bio: Jet has always been fasinated with the darkness, and always wondered how to get any powers from the darkside. When Orthorex gave his powers to Jet, he instantly went insane, and began to test his new powers.
Theme song: The Only - Static X

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Asuka Nightrayne
Appearence: http://jomana.weblogger.terra.com.br/img/temp_sad.jpg
Weapon: Two sais and 10 hidden daggers.
Power From: Venus
Bio: Asuka has been trying to find her family ever since they split up. She has looked everywhere. But when Venus gave her her powers she felt like her family are gone and dead.
Theme Song: To The End- My Chemical Romance

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:You all are in...I guess we can start but we need more people to join.

ic:

Brooklyn walked down the street alone. He had just finished a fight with some of Gigars' minions.

"They get stronger with everyday he holds that sword." Brooklyn said, "I have to find the other chosen ones and defeat him."

Brooklyn went to his home, no one was there except his sister who was sleep.

"Rough night for the both of us."Brooklyn said

soraconankuto

Yami was at the mall with his girlfriend, carrying the load of crap, as he calls it, that she bought. "Oh Yami." his girlfriend said. "Yeah." "I am hungary, can we get something to eat." "Yeah sure." Yami and his girlfriend said. They then went to the food court.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name: Ruyo
Appearance: looks like tidus from ffx only with white hair
Weapon: 2 hand guns that have cross bullets from darkwatch and a sword with the words protecter on it
Power from: Galeon
Bio: His parents were killed trying to keep him alive and are now the evil guy's soldiers an dinorder to put them to rest he must defeat him

Theme song: Do or Die- Papa Roach

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet walked around, the new powers he held making him look for people to either torture or kill. He wanted to find out all of his powers, and what each of them did. He already knew what his wings did, and he loved it. He flew around, searching for more victims.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:Galacion, King is taken I have expanded the choices to four so look at them and choose one of them.

ic:

"Brooklyn we've got another call, this time it's a big one." The person said.

"Sure thing, i'll handle it." Brooklyn said.
He put his golden face mask on and jumped out the window and out into the darkness.

"Just when I was starting to sleep this giant thing decides to ruin it. "Brooklyn said.

soraconankuto

Yami was at the food court eating with his girl now. All of a sudden there were enemys that jumped through the glass at the top of the cieling. "What! Gigar's men." Yami said. "Hey baby. Stay hidden." Yami then drew his sword and said, "You want peice of me? Then bring it!"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
He flew to the nearest mall and saw it.

"Some fool trying to take it on." Brooklyn said, "Hey watch out!"
Brooklyn dived down and kiced it and knocked it five blocks away.

"Wow, Dark Zeus was powerful then." Brooklyn said.
He flew after it and threw it into the air and brought it crashing into the mall.

soraconankuto

Yami yelled "Okay now. You wanted a fight. Well you got one." Yami drew his sword and struck every single enemy that had surrounded him. "So this is the power of Apollon is it?" Yami said to himself as he attacked more of the enemys.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:you're in Sammy, oh yeah and yeah you can join my family

ic:

Brooklyn put his hand in the giant beasts face.

"See ya in hell." Brooklyn said.
He blasted it in the face and went out the mall and saw the building was ready to collapse on everyone in it.

"Darn it." Brooklyn said.
He flew in and saved a bunch of people from the food court. He saw there was one girl left and flew down to her.

"Uhh ma'am I have to get you out of here immediately." Brooklyn said, "If you're waiting on someone then he or she is probably out already."

He took her hand and she snatched it away.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend." she said.

"Ma'am please." Brooklyn said.
He grabbed her leags and flew out while she kicked and screamed.

soraconankuto

Yami looked up and saw the building. "Oh no." He said. He took off running and barely got out. The building colapesed right when he jumped out the door. His leg had got caught and was under a huge rock. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!! MY LEG!!!" He yelled.

soraconankuto

"Thanks. I wonder if Apollon has healing magic." Yami said as he tried some random words trying to heal himself. "Cure" Yami said and his leg was fixed and he got up. "My name is Yami. Who are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back