• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Timed Objective Issues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MardukKurios

Hey there guys,
I am actually not sure if this thread already exists or not but I wanted to address the timed Objective Issue in Union X.

I managed to beat all Objectives from the Main Storyline and also of all Proud Missions as well, except for Mission 374 where you have to defeat the Search Ghost in 50 Seconds with Darkgnaw as Keyblade and with Single Target only Medals equipped.

My issue is that the time runs at moments you aren't allowed to act like "Commencing Battle" / "Warning Target Battle" etc which is a heck of wasted time. I actually don't know how to Adress this issue but from my point of view I personally believe that this isn't fair if your time gets stolen by those "fancy design" objects.

I have addressed this to Square Enix, maybe they will change that.

Hope that someone agrees with me.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I definitely agree and hope they'll take care of it. Not really a lot I can add to this

Veevee

Awards
I totally agree with you! I failed several proud mode quests by 1 or two seconds because of the fancy design and because it takes so long to calculate your victory. I already used short animation medals like Illu Kairi 2, didn't help. This is frustrating, annoying and unnecessary. They can keep all the fancyness, I like it, but don't count it.

MardukKurios

I did it with many tries in 48 seconds...
My Medals were:
1. Winnie the Pooh A with 2 Dots and SP Attack Gage 0
2. Sora & Riku & Meow Wow fully 100% Guilt with ABII
3. Rock Titan with 0 Dots and AB1
4. Lexus B with 4 Dots and Extra Attack Trait and SP Gauge 1
5. HD Axel with 1 Dot and Ab All 2

You have to react at the moment when Player Turn shows up and use only one Special Attack for all Bat's and only Tap Attacks.
The duo has to be Pooh Special and then Swipe like hell, here you have to react super quickly to choose the Target immediately and then Swipe them to death.
Both Search Ghosts (in Field and Target) got down after Pooh and Sora & Riku & Meow Wow Special... with those my Timer stopped at 48 seconds...

But still even if I managed this, this mechanism is still flawed and should be revised by Square Enix as fast as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back